PDA

View Full Version : Joke of the Day

citanon
14 Jul 11,, 12:05
I'll start:

The Queens Riddle

Barack Obama met with the Queen of England. He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there... any tips you can give to me?"
‎"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people." Obama frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please ... See More send Tony Blair in here, would you?"
Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?" The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, Tony, your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"
Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."
"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.
Obama went back home to ask Joe Biden, his vice presidential choice the same question. "Joe, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?" "I'm not sure," said Biden. "Let me get back to you on that one..." He went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give him an answer.
Finally, he ran into Sarah Palin out eating one night. Biden asked, ôSarah, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"
Sarah Palin answered back, "That's easy, it's me!"
Biden smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Obama. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Sarah Palin!"
Obama got up, stomped over to Biden, and angrily yelled into his face, "No! You idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

Read more: The Last 7 Jokes-A-Day Sent By E-mail - AJokeADay.com (http://www.ajokeaday.com/ChisteDelDia.asp#ixzz1S4ZDGlBf)

bigross86
14 Jul 11,, 14:00
You do know that we've got a massive 180+ page jokes thread, right? Just follow tankie's stench, that's usually where he hangs out.

citanon
14 Jul 11,, 22:48
You do know that we've got a massive 180+ page jokes thread, right? Just follow tankie's stench, that's usually where he hangs out.

Doh!

Julie
14 Jul 11,, 23:12
You do know that we've got a massive 180+ page jokes thread, right? Just follow tankie's stench, that's usually where he hangs out.Having a bad day sweet pea ? :hug:

bigross86
15 Jul 11,, 09:31
Just a bit cranky. Heat, humidity and boredom are not always a great combo

YellowFever
15 Jul 11,, 17:35
Awww...poor baby.

tankie
15 Jul 11,, 17:46
You do know that we've got a massive 180+ page jokes thread, right? Just follow tankie's stench, that's usually where he hangs out.:whome::tankie::tankie:

bigross86
15 Jul 11,, 17:48
Tell me bout it. I take a shower, dry off, I leave the bathroom and I'm still wet. It sucks...

YellowFever
15 Jul 11,, 17:55
Just realized that the only bad thing about the additional emoticons is that now tankie doesn't even have to type anything...and I always had fun trying to figure out what he's trying to say.

Now all he needs to do is click on a couple of buttons and he goes away happy....

tankie
15 Jul 11,, 17:55
Tell me bout it. I take a shower, dry off, I leave the bathroom and I'm still wet. It sucks... Get some air con eberneeza:tank:

YellowFever
15 Jul 11,, 17:58
Get some air con eberneeza:tank:

^ Like so.

bigross86
15 Jul 11,, 18:19
What the bloody hell is an eberneeza? I think the tank might be hiding some letters, but that doesn't make it any easier to understand....

YellowFever
15 Jul 11,, 18:25
Drink four pints and pretend you're a Brit.

Tankie's enigma writings become crystal clear.

tankie
15 Jul 11,, 18:34
Drink four pints and pretend you're a Brit.

Tankie's enigma writings become crystal clear.

Ooooo sore point yella , for another pm day ;), however Benny , Lewis Carrol, ref eberneeza = scrooge , BUY SOME AIR CON ,:tongue:

bigross86
15 Jul 11,, 19:09
Oh... You meant Ebenezer. Air Con doesn't help when I spend most my day outside, anyway

YellowFever
15 Jul 11,, 19:26
Oh... You meant Ebenezer...

The scary part of that is I understood tankie when he first said it in post #10. :(

Julie
15 Jul 11,, 20:45
Oh... You meant Ebenezer. Air Con doesn't help when I spend most my day outside, anywayMe either, two showers a day, morning and nite, for me in this heat.

YellowFever
15 Jul 11,, 21:25
C'mon, Julie, Benny is a guy in his early twenties without a girlfriend and there is a reason why he's in the showers so often...if you know what I mean.... *wink* *wink*

bigross86
16 Jul 11,, 02:40
Dude, have you got something stuck in your eye, or is that your usual nervous tic?

YellowFever
16 Jul 11,, 04:33
What, you check WAB the first thing in the morning when you wake up??? :mad:

bigross86
16 Jul 11,, 10:31
Actually I hadn't quite gotten to sleep yet. Had a shitload of friends over last night, didn't get to sleep before 4:00 AM or something like that.

Parihaka
16 Jul 11,, 10:46
:pari:

bigross86
16 Jul 11,, 10:52
Is that a hungover angry bird?!

Parihaka
16 Jul 11,, 11:03
Is that a hungover angry bird?!
:slap: That is an angry bird shaking his head at the folly of youth

Chunder
16 Jul 11,, 11:11
C'mon, Julie, Benny is a guy in his early twenties without a girlfriend and there is a reason why he's in the showers so often...if you know what I mean.... *wink* *wink*

Are you inferring that because your not in your early twenties anymore, and that as you may or may not have a missus, that you don't unleash your 'frustration' any more because of physical inep-- oops I mean, age and wisdom?

*runs*

bigross86
16 Jul 11,, 11:54
:slap: That is an angry bird shaking his head at the folly of youth

It's the weekend, I can stay up as late as I like. Besides, I'm in the break between test periods, don't really have anything better to do with myself

tankie
16 Jul 11,, 12:44

Not very good at spellerin is you , it should be an A :rolleyes:

YellowFever
16 Jul 11,, 12:48
Are you inferring that because your not in your early twenties anymore, and that as you may or may not have a missus, that you don't unleash your 'frustration' any more because of physical inep-- oops I mean, age and wisdom?

*runs*

To quote Arthur Fonzarelli and one angry Kiwi bird on this board:

EXACTAMUNDO!

YellowFever
16 Jul 11,, 12:49
Not very good at spellerin is you , it should be an A :rolleyes:

Hey, my spellerin is just about perfekt! :mad:

bigross86
16 Jul 11,, 13:05
You both need edjumacating

tankie
16 Jul 11,, 13:08
'I'm leaving you!' my wife yelled from the doorway. 'We just don't communicate. Why is it that whenever I ask you a question, you respond with another question?'

'Is that the only reason you're leaving?' I asked.