Happy Independence day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Independence day!!!

Almost late, but what the heck. Happy independence day, all my American friends on WAB. Despite everything you may have been told, youare still a force of good in the world, and have shouldered more than your share of the burden. It is a thankless task, trying to help people. Yes, you have messed up on occasion, but overall you have done well. Enjoy your day, and do not despair. August shall not be the end of the US.:-).

May God bless you all. Now let me sing The star spangled banner for you all. MAybe i will poat it on youtube.
    "They want to test our feelings.They want to know whether Muslims are extremists or not. Death to them and their newspapers."

Protester

Originally posted by MIKEMUN View Post
    Almost late, but what the heck. Happy independence day, all my American friends on WAB. Despite everything you may have been told, youare still a force of good in the world, and have shouldered more than your share of the burden. It is a thankless task, trying to help people. Yes, you have messed up on occasion, but overall you have done well. Enjoy your day, and do not despair. August shall not be the end of the US.:-).

May God bless you all. Now let me sing The star spangled banner for you all. MAybe i will poat it on youtube.
    That was a very touching thing to say Mike. Thanks buddy!

Comment

Working...
    X