Sri Lanka's Killing Fields by Channel 4 [Full video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sri Lanka's Killing Fields by Channel 4 [Full video]

The video is extremely graphic with real footage of execution of men, women and children. Also has footage of Arty bombardment of civilians, "trophy" footage of dead naked women who had apparently been raped and shot, with soldiers gloating their pleasurable experience. I was having a sandwich while watching this video, I stopped eating and feel extremely miserable all over.....

It's sad that Libya and Palestine gets some much publicity,airtime and even UN resolutions while an atrocity which is documented in film has been forgotten...
    Seek Save Serve Medic

medic,

At the response you have to this rather horrific video its already dead and buried even on this rather active board where comments at a dime a dozen are posted on some inane topics!

As a non tamil indian I feel ashamed at what happen in our backyard with the govt turning its head away just to ensure that the chinese will not be given a free run after the war.I am sorry.But then lets hope that some day justice will catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by tanker_jitty View Post
      As a non tamil indian I feel ashamed at what happen in our backyard with the govt turning its head away just to ensure that the chinese will not be given a free run after the war.I am sorry.But then lets hope that some day justice will catch up.
      Sir,
      Its got more to do with revenge (Gandhi family) than Chinese threat. And by the time Justice catches up there won't be any tamils left there.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

Working...
      X