X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I Were 18 Again...

What would you do if you were 18 again?

To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

I'd get me a gym membership before I joined the army and get myself in shape before I enlisted. If I was in better shape when I enlisted, I wouldn't find it so hard to motivate myself to get back into shape again now
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I'd shag Mandy. She was hot and in retrospect more than willing but too shy to slap around an idiot like me to bring me to my senses
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Join the Navy and see the world...
        sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
        If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

I'd definitely join the Navy again. But what got me to thinking about being 18 again was this drop-dead gorgeous, smart, sophisticated 18 year old girl who flashed me a smile this afternoon.:Dancing-Banana::Dancing-Banana::Dancing-Banana: Just my type 50 some years ago.:)

Comment

Safe for work, but just barely...

Spoiler!
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I don't want to be 18 again.

Everything worthwhile doing when you're eighteen......I did it.

Comment

This necro has inadvertently motivated me as an 18 year old. :)
                "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

I tend to behave like I was still 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdawn
                    I will again like to join study.
                    Jamesdawn:

Please introduce yourself. http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab...tml#post889448

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                      I'd definitely join the Navy again. But what got me to thinking about being 18 again was this drop-dead gorgeous, smart, sophisticated 18 year old girl who flashed me a smile this afternoon.:Dancing-Banana::Dancing-Banana::Dancing-Banana: Just my type 50 some years ago.:)
                      The other day a young (22-23) blond, really hot lady told me to "Drop your pants below your knees and lay down on your back"

I have not heard those kind of words from someone other than my wife in over 20 years.

To bad she was the X-Ray tech at the VA clinic. All she wanted to do was take pics of my knees and hip

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                        The other day a young (22-23) blond, really hot lady told me to "Drop your pants below your knees and lay down on your back"

I have not heard those kind of words from someone other than my wife in over 20 years.

To bad she was the X-Ray tech at the VA clinic. All she wanted to do was take pics of my knees and hip

LMAO...good one. Ya gotta admit, VA clinics aren't all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post

Not as bad as when you hear that, they give you an IV drip and you remember you are there for a colonoscopy!!!
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                            Not as bad as when you hear that, they give you an IV drip and you remember you are there for a colonoscopy!!!
                            I have not reached that age yet.

However, the Doc and I had the "Your about to turn 50" talk last time I was there.

Comment

I'd know what my major was before I wasted several semesters of financial aid money. Might have actually been able to get though school too. Might have also been able to avoid some exs and friends that actually did no good in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                              X