PDA

View Full Version : If I Were 18 Again...

JAD_333
21 Jun 11,, 21:54
What would you do if you were 18 again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3c-WBn5cCg&

bigross86
21 Jun 11,, 22:03
I'd get me a gym membership before I joined the army and get myself in shape before I enlisted. If I was in better shape when I enlisted, I wouldn't find it so hard to motivate myself to get back into shape again now

Parihaka
21 Jun 11,, 22:45
I'd shag Mandy. She was hot and in retrospect more than willing but too shy to slap around an idiot like me to bring me to my senses

USSWisconsin
21 Jun 11,, 22:45
Join the Navy and see the world...

JAD_333
21 Jun 11,, 23:19
I'd definitely join the Navy again. But what got me to thinking about being 18 again was this drop-dead gorgeous, smart, sophisticated 18 year old girl who flashed me a smile this afternoon.:Dancing-Banana::Dancing-Banana::Dancing-Banana: Just my type 50 some years ago.:)

bigross86
21 Jun 11,, 23:29
Safe for work, but just barely...

http://www.demotivationalposters1.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/jailbait-demotivational-poster.jpg

http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/206555_main.jpg

YellowFever
21 Jun 11,, 23:59
I don't want to be 18 again.

Everything worthwhile doing when you're eighteen......I did it.

Red Team
25 Oct 12,, 16:28
This necro has inadvertently motivated me as an 18 year old. :)

Pedicabby
25 Oct 12,, 16:43
I tend to behave like I was still 18.

JAD_333
26 Oct 12,, 00:01
I will again like to join study.

Jamesdawn:

Please introduce yourself. http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab-information-center/61571-introduction-thread-all-new-members-67.html#post889448

Gun Grape
26 Oct 12,, 03:56
I'd definitely join the Navy again. But what got me to thinking about being 18 again was this drop-dead gorgeous, smart, sophisticated 18 year old girl who flashed me a smile this afternoon.:Dancing-Banana::Dancing-Banana::Dancing-Banana: Just my type 50 some years ago.:)

The other day a young (22-23) blond, really hot lady told me to "Drop your pants below your knees and lay down on your back"

I have not heard those kind of words from someone other than my wife in over 20 years.

To bad she was the X-Ray tech at the VA clinic. All she wanted to do was take pics of my knees and hip:redface:

JAD_333
26 Oct 12,, 04:43
The other day a young (22-23) blond, really hot lady told me to "Drop your pants below your knees and lay down on your back"

I have not heard those kind of words from someone other than my wife in over 20 years.

To bad she was the X-Ray tech at the VA clinic. All she wanted to do was take pics of my knees and hip:redface:

LMAO...good one. Ya gotta admit, VA clinics aren't all bad.:biggrin:

Albany Rifles
29 Oct 12,, 21:02

Not as bad as when you hear that, they give you an IV drip and you remember you are there for a colonoscopy!!!

Gun Grape
31 Oct 12,, 00:47
Not as bad as when you hear that, they give you an IV drip and you remember you are there for a colonoscopy!!!

I have not reached that age yet.

However, the Doc and I had the "Your about to turn 50" talk last time I was there.

Ahnuy
15 Jun 13,, 03:27
I'd know what my major was before I wasted several semesters of financial aid money. Might have actually been able to get though school too. Might have also been able to avoid some exs and friends that actually did no good in the long run.

barracudabq
06 Jan 15,, 05:45
18? Haha, yep. That was a long time ago. It's been a whole six months to be exact...

Officer of Engineers
06 Jan 15,, 07:32
I don't remember 18.

Deltacamelately
06 Jan 15,, 12:11
I would study Dinosaurs.

TopHatter
06 Jan 15,, 16:09
I don't know that I would do anything differently except eat better and exercise more.

DonBelt
06 Jan 15,, 18:52
18 wasn't invented yet when i was that age, but if it was- I'd probably have drank less.

Oracle
07 Jan 15,, 08:22
I would quit Engineering and take up Bachelor of Statistics at the Indian Statistical Institute @ Kolkata. And would have a 100% scored Tina on the hay in my granddad's paddy fields instead of getting high on weed and alcohol. :biggrin: