Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't the world do something against the ISI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't the world do something against the ISI?

It's proven that ISI has a role to play in so many terrorist attacks in India.
    Wikileaks recently proved that ISI had a major role to play in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks. See this link: 2008 Mumbai attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Apart from this, I've read it on Wikipedia that ISI was and has been sheltering many terrorists and providing continuous financial support to these terrorist organisations.
    And on the other side, the U.S. is conducting normal meetings with senior ISI officials and Shuja Pasha is being named at 18 in the most powerful persons list by Forbes. If there is so much proof, I'm surprised the U.S. and Pakistan aren't banning and arresting them.
    AND I DON'T WANT ANY INDIAN AND PAKISTANI PEOPLE TO START FIGHTING HERE LIKE NOOBS.
    sigpic

Wiki? Wow, some very, very, trustworthy source.

Even if all that is true, there must be something ISI and Pakistan in general are doing/have that covers all their underground activities.

When I think again, Chile comes to my mind where CIA supported Pinoche, but noone stopped cooperating with them ;) Honor among thieves?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

@siddharth
      The world will not turn benevolent suddenly. The UN will not turn benevolent suddenly.

Nor did the US turn benevolent suddenly. It didn't land in afg to free mother earth from taliban rule. The future of afg has security implications on US homeland.

Its everyone for themselves.

Comment

There is absolutely no proof that ISI or the State of Pakistan were behind the attacks on 26/11, its mere speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by notorious_eagle View Post
          There is absolutely no proof that ISI or the State of Pakistan were behind the attacks on 26/11, its mere speculation.
          Follow this link: Inter-Services Intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and read under the intelligence operations history heading.
          Wikipedia doesn't state any information that is not verified. You can see verifications in the references at the end of the page. If any information can't be verified, you can see [citation needed] beside it
          No more proof can be required to ban ISI.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by siddharth View Post
            Follow this link: Inter-Services Intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and read under the intelligence operations history heading.
            Wikipedia doesn't state any information that is not verified. You can see verifications in the references at the end of the page. If any information can't be verified, you can see [citation needed] beside it
            No more proof can be required to ban ISI.
            Honestly, a Wikipedia link. Anyone can go and change the contents of the article. There is no concrete proof that ISI was behind the Mumbai attacks, mere speculations by individuals. Just like there is speculation that RAW's foot prints are quite visible in causing unrest in Balochistan, there is proof but no concrete proof.

The leak said, Anne W Patterson the then ambassador to Pakistan had in a wire to the Washington mentioned that Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) and other investigators had insufficient evidence for prosecution against Lashkar-e-Tayyiba’s Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, Zarar Shah and Mazhar Iqbal Alqama.

Patterson said that FIA was forced, as a result of political pressure, to arrest and charge the three LeT leaders and that FIA was still without solid evidence to begin a formal trial.

http://thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=15814
            Last edited by notorious_eagle; 23 May 11,, 22:51.

Comment

It not speculation. David Headley has testified in court that he was trained by a Pakistani terrorist group (LeT) that this group has a relationship with the ISI, and that a Pakistani agent paid him.

Comment

The fire companies are standing by, if the flames come out your all getting soaked.

Comment

I wouldn't say that from now on. Are you following the trial in Chicago.....
                  Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Originally posted by siddharth View Post
                    It's proven that ISI has a role to play in so many terrorist attacks in India.
                    Wikileaks recently proved that ISI had a major role to play in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks. See this link: 2008 Mumbai attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                    Apart from this, I've read it on Wikipedia that ISI was and has been sheltering many terrorists and providing continuous financial support to these terrorist organisations.
                    And on the other side, the U.S. is conducting normal meetings with senior ISI officials and Shuja Pasha is being named at 18 in the most powerful persons list by Forbes. If there is so much proof, I'm surprised the U.S. and Pakistan aren't banning and arresting them.
                    AND I DON'T WANT ANY INDIAN AND PAKISTANI PEOPLE TO START FIGHTING HERE LIKE NOOBS.
                    Seriously man, how old are you. When a thief is trying to rob your house would you try to kick his ass yourself or cry for a very very distant neighbor. The ISI won't stop until you make it costly for them like what was done in the past with respect to Khalistan issue............
                    Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Originally posted by 667medic View Post
                      The ISI won't stop until you make it costly for them
                      So how do you think that's going currently based on Pakistan post 26/11?

Comment

Originally posted by vsdoc View Post
                        So how do you think that's going currently based on Pakistan post 26/11?
                        I don't know, but it is well known that Gujral defanged RAW's capability in Pakistan and then Vajpayee was unwilling to restart the network. Whatever is happening in Pakistan is their own making...
                        Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

I don't know, but it is well known that Gujral defanged RAW's capability in Pakistan and then Vajpayee was unwilling to restart the network. Whatever is happening in Pakistan is their own making...
                          Sure. I've heard the same assessment by G Parthasarthy on national TV. So it must be true ...
                          Last edited by vsdoc; 24 May 11,, 11:04.

Comment

It takes two to tango. If we refuse to play with them, they'll find someone among themselves to play with. India gets hit at some interval but they get hit most of the times. That is the price they pay for radicalising their population against india for several decades. I think gujral understood that and he refused to play this game.

Comment

I wouldn't say that from now on. Are you following the trial in Chicago.....
                              Hopefully this will remove the thin cloak of deniability.
                              There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don’t..

Comment

Working...
                              X