PDA

View Full Version : Are we being hacked?

gunnut
20 May 11,, 19:05
I get re-directed to this site called "www.hackall.net" after the pages finish loading. Only on this site, with different browsers. I get around by hitting "stop" on the browser to prevent the pages from finish loading. Anyone else experience this problem?

20 May 11,, 19:19
I do , how many browsers did you try so far ?

bigross86
20 May 11,, 19:34
According to DE, he looked at the page source and every one of them has this stupid URL inserted into them as a meta-referrer.

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://www.hackall.net/">

I assume Martin, Chris and the other powers that be are taking care of this already, or will be shortly.

Martin
20 May 11,, 19:50
This has been cleaned up and we believe we have identified the issue (with a 3rd party vBulletin addon for statistics).

Chunder
20 May 11,, 19:51
working now.

Hackall Failz again.

gunnut
20 May 11,, 19:58
This has been cleaned up and we believe we have identified the issue (with a 3rd party vBulletin addon for statistics).

Cool! Thanks!

Was this a hack or some thing was turned on unintentionally?

USSWisconsin
20 May 11,, 20:42
I get re-directed to this site called "www.hackall.net" after the pages finish loading. Only on this site, with different browsers. I get around by hitting "stop" on the browser to prevent the pages from finish loading. Anyone else experience this problem?

Yes, had it all morning

YellowFever
20 May 11,, 21:31
All hail, Martin, Admin extraordinnaire and the only normal admin/mod on this board....

That was kinda annoying...thought it was my droid acting up again...

Parihaka
20 May 11,, 22:37

Not bad for a Britisher schweinhund

Dreadnought
20 May 11,, 22:50
Well, judging by the hack site one may think the ****'s arent to happy about certain articles.:tongue: Thanks for the restore.
:)

Hmmm text replacements for certain words?:confused:

Red Seven
21 May 11,, 17:05

nice shooting

tankie
22 May 11,, 12:09
Well, judging by the hack site one may think the ****'s arent to happy about certain articles.:tongue: Thanks for the restore.
:)

Hmmm text replacements for certain words?:confused:

Hmmmmm , some peeps who are D.O.B.L Supporters huh :rolleyes:

Jimbo
02 Jun 11,, 01:56
I just tried to come via directly through the url and was redirected to a file2share.com site. I am able to get around via my internet history. Is this happening to anyone else?

gunnut
02 Jun 11,, 19:04
I just tried to come via directly through the url and was redirected to a file2share.com site. I am able to get around via my internet history. Is this happening to anyone else?

Not to me. But then again I didn't try to get on around the time you got on last night. Someone could have fixed it.