Happy Birthday, Southie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Southie!

Far be it from me to suggest that you're so old that your birth certificate says "Expired" on it. And I would never say that you're so old that your driver's license is written in hieroglyphics. Or that back in your day rainbows were in black and white.

I guess that just leaves me with the undeniable fact that when God said "let there be light", you went and turned on the switch.

Happy Birthday!!!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Great...

You had to go and steal tankie's thunder by creating a birthday thread when he already wished Happy Birthday to southie in the Random Thread section.

Oh well, I guess southie is old enough to get two threads....

Now we gotta make two birthday threads for Jad, Parihaka, snipe and he colonel.

....Well, maybe three for the colonel...

Comment

Happy Birthday Southie! I hope you have a wonderful day!
      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Happy Birthday Southie !!! :)

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          Great...

You had to go and steal tankie's thunder by creating a birthday thread when he already wished Happy Birthday to southie in the Random Thread section.

Oh well, I guess southie is old enough to get two threads....

Now we gotta make two birthday threads for Jad, Parihaka, snipe and he colonel.

....Well, maybe three for the colonel...
          Or some enterprising Mod can merge the threads...
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Happy Birthday Southie enjoy the day and have many more. :)

Comment

...and from me too. Happy birthday Southie.
              sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Even you yellowbelly! :Dancing-Banana:
                “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X