Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taliban propaganda watch

"News from the Other Side"

I found these gems today while searching for war news. I've often wondered how the conflict is reported from the other side... now I know, at least these examples.

There is no central source for these snippets. Google this search string for a number of interesting hits from the same source.

taliban propaganda watch

While NATO/ISAF tries to downplay the religious aspects (as in, NOT a war on Islam) - it appears the other side encourages this point of view. By making it another Crusade by the Christians/infidels, it encourages recruitment.

From Taliban Propaganda watch.

Tuesday, 21 September 2010 18:02 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi
    ZABUL, Sep. 21 – Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate report from Daichopan district that they shot down a NATO invaders helicopter early this morning using missiles in Chinarto area while it was flying at a very low altitude. The helicopter was completely destroyed and caught fire after it crashed to the ground. Mujahideen from the area say that 16 cowardly NATO special force terrorists were killed in the crash and the claims of the invaders that 9 had died and 4 wounded is a baseless lie.
    Tuesday, 21 September 2010 21:34 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi
    ZABUL, Sep. 21 – Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate destroyed a US cross worshipers tank using an IED in Syeuri district’s Zyarat village. All the invading terrorists were killed and wounded in the blast.

Big difference in cultures, they dont seem to care that these supposed "religious schools" exists and exist in numbers and want their intentions known to kill Americans but yet here in our country they would be hard pressed to find even one place of worship that would ever call for war upon any religion or country.

These are the "nests" that preach terror and until they are shuttered will do nothing but breed more generations of terroroists. Funny how pakistan seems to ignore this.

I posted this quote yesterday and fully agree with its meaning:

"Limited engagement should means limited funding based upon performance".

I would certainly make it a point with them, either start closing these places that teach terror or no funding, your choice and we want verifyable proof not the same old bullshit.
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 18 May 11,, 15:34.
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
    X