PDA

View Full Version : OBL shooter identified - John McClellan, American Hero

Chogy
12 May 11,, 15:33
Some of the OBL humor is getting thin, but this is a good one.

NSFW - crude language... but damn funny: :biggrin:

John McClellan, American Hero (http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/8e464776e6/the-navy-seal-who-killed-osama-bin-laden?playlist=featured_videos)

S2
15 May 11,, 12:17
It was indeed. I didn't shoot OBL but I've been caught by my superior...with his daughter. I know that feeling.:biggrin::eek:

bigross86
15 May 11,, 13:08
Now that sounds like quite the story. Feel like sharing?

tankie
15 May 11,, 15:21
It was indeed. I didn't shoot OBL but I've been caught by my superior...with his daughter. I know that feeling.:biggrin::eek:

fess up Steve'y boy :biggrin:

Bigfella
15 May 11,, 15:30
Loved it, especially 'sweet home Alabama' in the background.

p.s. I'm a wee bit curious about what S2 has been up to as well.

Chunder
15 May 11,, 16:27

Was Bin Laden's Daughter hot?

Mihais
15 May 11,, 17:55
A$$holes daughters tend to be.Just look at Ayeesha Gaddafi:biggrin:

As for the tabloid style questions,I just found out who's not a gentleman:biggrin:

S2
15 May 11,, 21:55
"...I'm a wee bit curious about what S2 has been up to as well."

Up to my neck in some temporary but modest trouble. The young lady (engaged to a West Point cadet) was still largely intact.:rolleyes: As was I. This ROTC-commissioned 2nd lieutenant was still sufficiently early into his rating period in my senior-rater's eyes that opportunities to make amends and "course-correct" were possible.

Those opportunities were exploited with alacrity and capitalized upon. My ship was righted.:biggrin:

Parihaka
16 May 11,, 01:04
"...I'm a wee bit curious about what S2 has been up to as well."

Up to my neck in some temporary but modest trouble. The young lady (engaged to a West Point cadet) was still largely intact.:rolleyes: As was I. This ROTC-commissioned 2nd lieutenant was still sufficiently early into his rating period in my senior-rater's eyes that opportunities to make amends and "course-correct" were possible.

Those opportunities were exploited with alacrity and capitalized upon. My ship was righted.:biggrin:

Yes yes, but was she HOT?

S2
16 May 11,, 01:53
"...was she HOT?"

Uhhh...very, very much so. There was definitely trouble there.

Now...here's the real kicker.

There were preliminary discussions of the young lady hitching a ride with me back to Wisconsin from Oklahoma for Christmas. It seems her fiancee was from Wisconsin. The colonel (her father) was involved in these. All very above-board and ostensibly innocently played by myself.

However, as matters unfolded, her fiancee was from the same town in Wisconsin as my girlfriend at the time-Eau Claire. Imagine the chances of that? As there were neither many West Point cadets nor Chinese women of college age from Eau Claire it was quickly (and privately) agreed that a shared ride back home might not be a good idea. Too much time and too many motels between Oklahoma and Wisconsin.

In one of the rare instances in my semi-sordid past, discretion won over lust.:biggrin:

So her and I made our play in Oklahoma but were pre-empted. It was a good thing all around...I think.:rolleyes:

chakos
16 May 11,, 02:17
So at the expense of sounding like a crude Aussie...

You didn't shag her because there was a possibility that it could make things interesting in your home town?

You put way too much thought into these things... when does rational thought get in the way of getting laid???

Im guessing you where born an S2? :tongue:

Julie
16 May 11,, 02:37
In one of the rare instances in my semi-sordid past, discretion won over lust.:biggrin:Do you realize what the odds of that are? About the same odds as everyone here believing it. ;)

S2
16 May 11,, 03:24
"Do you realize what the odds of that are? About the same odds as everyone here believing it."

Funny you should focus upon a rare moment of discretion to stake odds. I was more overwhelmed by this woman's fiancee and my girlfriend being from the same town where both stood out like sore thumbs.

That was too much for me psychically. The warning bells were clanging everywhere on that one.

Officer of Engineers
16 May 11,, 04:03
I did you one better. A one and a half bar dated my Colonel's daughter. She was a ... rebel ... her father scared all suitors, including me. He read me the riot act. He knew that his daughter will be making the moves. But he will blame me ... and punish me. Here was a man who could get Airborne to follow us without us knowing.

And she was naughty. She will try to slip her hand down my pants in a movie theatre ... only to have my shoulder tapped by a complete stranger.

Yeah, I was not going to have sex.