10 May 11,, 08:46
Admins,

Can tapatalk be activates for iPhone?

tankie
10 May 11,, 12:24
What is it ????

Yusuf
10 May 11,, 12:29
It's an app for the iPhone which makes foruming easier. Takes less of your cellular data usage and is faster.

tankie
10 May 11,, 12:32
It's an app for the iPhone which makes foruming easier. Takes less of your cellular data usage and is faster.

Thanks Yusuf , all i have is a phone to receive and make calls :redface::redface:

gunnut
10 May 11,, 21:46
I found Tapatalk from a link here, but I can't find this forum on Tapatalk.

bigross86
10 May 11,, 22:28
I wonder if it's also on Android phones

gunnut
10 May 11,, 22:53
I'm actually on a Nokia phone (Symbian S60). Yes, it's very "european." But I don't like Google and hate Apple. WP7 wasn't around when I bought my phone. The only other choice was a Nokia. Besides, Nokia makes good phones, rather than a hand held computer that makes phone calls.

bigross86
10 May 11,, 23:07
I used to have an old Motorola V3 Razr. Piece of shit phone that made phone calls and sent messages. I had it for 4 years and it worked just fine (most of the time). When I joined the family plan I needed to buy a phone with a Sim card. I figured that as long as I was getting a phone, might as well get the best damn thing on the market and have it last another 3-4 years, so I got the Samsung Galaxy S.

I also can't stand computers that make calls, so I don't have a data package on my phone. I can only surf if there's an unsecured wireless network around (or one that I have the password to). I will admit however, that having Sudoku and a couple other games on the phone does help the bus rides to and from Uni go by a little quicker

Dreadnought
10 May 11,, 23:26
Here I thought you meant some real "taptatalk".:biggrin:

Yusuf
11 May 11,, 02:36
Thanks Yusuf , all i have is a phone to receive and make calls :redface::redface:

Sir, that's what you do with a phone. iPhone is different experience altogether. :-))

Yusuf
11 May 11,, 02:41
I'm actually on a Nokia phone (Symbian S60). Yes, it's very "european." But I don't like Google and hate Apple. WP7 wasn't around when I bought my phone. The only other choice was a Nokia. Besides, Nokia makes good phones, rather than a hand held computer that makes phone calls.

Yeah nokia makes good phones but are now in serious trouble. I had the E63 before I moved to iPhone. Nokia has already decided to dump symbian and tied up with Microsoft for next gen smartphones. Nokia today makes good lower end phones. Others have stolen a march over it when it comes to smartphones.

I love the iPhone. Nothing like it.

Julie
11 May 11,, 04:58
I forwarded this request to the Administrator. Tarek is usually very prompt in answering our questions. :)

Yusuf
11 May 11,, 05:06
I forwarded this request to the Administrator. Tarek is usually very prompt in answering our questions. :)

Now this will carry some weight. I am sure he won't disappoint a lady.
Thanks Julie.

Tarek Morgen
11 May 11,, 12:29
i am looking into this, but please give me some time. I have to admit that I don't know anything about Tapatalk yet since I don't have a smartphone.

Yusuf
11 May 11,, 18:15
TM, you don't need a smartphone to activate it. Check this Tapatalk Forum App - Empowering Forum Junkies on-the-go (http://www.tapatalk.com/) it's a back end thing to be done by you so that WAB is available on tapatalk

Doktor
11 May 11,, 18:26
Sir, that's what you do with a phone. iPhone is different experience altogether. :-))

phone 1 (fn)
n.
A telephone.
v. phoned, phon·ing, phones
v.intr.
To telephone.
v.tr.
1. To get in touch with by telephone.
2. To make a telephone call to (a specific number)

Don't start with I can do more with the same device, you will make me post a photo of my calculator, which does a lot more then your iPhone.

Erm, it's slightlyyyy bigger then a pocket one, but does a lot of tricks: adds, multiplies, has spreadsheets, word processor, plays all A/V formats, has camera...

Yusuf
11 May 11,, 19:28
Tell that to Steve Jobs!!!

gunnut
11 May 11,, 19:35
Tell that to Steve Jobs!!!

I want my HumancentiPad...:biggrin:

Yusuf
11 May 11,, 19:38
That reminds me iPad is next on my list of buys. But will wait for iPad 3 though. Right now iPhone 4 will do.

ArtyEngineer
11 May 11,, 21:44
As this thread is deverging into a Gadget discusion, was wondering if anyone has played with the Blackberry Playbook yet? I had a play in Best buy over teh weekend and was very impressed. I like the size especially. I just have to convince my boss its essential so I dont have to fork out for it myself ;)

Regards

Arty

Yusuf
12 May 11,, 05:04
Come up with figures on how much money your boss will save if he buys you the BB. Bosses love money saved!!

chakos
12 May 11,, 06:45
Just dont try convince your boss to get you an iphone.

The lost productivity, sleep that an app like Angry Birds can cause is mindboggling.

One of my best friends nearly lost his girlfriend because of that game. She was in bed, waiting for him to come and do what men do, begging him that her "kitten":biggrin: was more entertaining than the damed angry bird.

'in a minute baby, just gotta finish the next level'