Star Gate Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Gate Universe

Watched the "Season Finale" this evening. Not very impressed, love teh show but wasnt much of a "Finale".

Spoiler!

Regards

Arty
    "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations".- Motto of the Gun Crew who have just done something incredibly stupid!!!!

I have been watching every episode without fail. Really liked it despite some reeeeally slooooowww episodes, but overall, was good.

Season finale....I wouldn't call it a finale. Does Eli die or not? Does the rest die or not? To big a hanger of a question.

Destiny needed some closure after a million year mission!

I thought this was the final episode though, not the season finale?
    Last edited by Blue; 10 May 11,, 03:54.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
      I have been watching every episode without fail. Really liked it despite some reeeeally slooooowww episodes, but overall, was good.

Season finale....I wouldn't call it a finale. Does Eli die or not? Does the rest die or not? To big a hanger of a question.

Destiny needed some closure after a million year mission!

I thought this was the final episode though, not the season finale?
      My bad, you are corect, it was the Series Finale.

Ok now im kinda sad!!! Didnt know the show got cancelled!!!

Arty
      "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations".- Motto of the Gun Crew who have just done something incredibly stupid!!!!

Comment

I loved the first few episodes. Then the show descended to the level of BSG, where everyone tried to backstab everyone else instead of working together to get home. Glad the show was cancelled. Too bad BSG didn't get cancelled after the first season.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Yeah but we got to see Starbuck and Apollo get it on.....and that's all that mattered to me.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
            Yeah but we got to see Starbuck and Apollo get it on.....and that's all that mattered to me.
            The only problem with that imagery is Starbuck was more man than Apollo...
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
              Yeah, but you know you would tap that!!!!:Dancing-Banana::Dancing-Banana:
              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
              Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                Yeah, but you know you would tap that!!!!:Dancing-Banana::Dancing-Banana:

Actually, the one with the cigar is prettier.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                  Exactly what I was going to say!

Originally Posted by YellowFever
                  Yeller....sometimes you worry me....

Comment

C'mon, Snipe, you think Monica Lewinsky is the only person that gets turned on by a guy with a cigar?

Comment

Well, there goes another of my vices.

Comment

I am sure that you have plenty of others left.

Regarding the actual show (SGU), ever since I no longer have a girlfriend that forces me to watch it I seldom tune in. Whenever I did see this version I could not help but find almost all of the characters extremely unlikeable and can't say that I'll miss the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                          Well, there goes another of my vices.
                          Here's a dilemma for you , Colonel.....

You've just walked into a room with a 60 inch plasma TV set....

The Stanley Cup Finals, game 7 is on........

You see a woman holding a Montecristo #2 in her right hand.....

And a glass of Mccallen 24 year old single malt in her left......

Everything is perfect with your world except.......

It's Celine!!!!

What do you do?? What do you do??

(OK, so I was bored and I'm a little buzzed......)

Comment

Grab the scotch. Grab the cigar. And throw her out.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                              Grab the scotch. Grab the cigar. And throw her out.
                              No can do. She has a couple former ex-Navy Seals as bodyguards.

Comment

Working...
                              X