X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censorship and Government malware.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FeverIAm.../0/2p1Pfiyg-X4
    after 7 minutes he gets into censorship

I find it odd that the government has began to use snarfing and other things to simply malware your data away and use it against you by any means necessary. It seems the western world is amping its digital control arm to try to gain a "handle" on peoples' ideas and outspokenness.

Sad kind of when your laptop data is easily checked and copied by airport customs and border protection for your own good albeit.Can TSA Copy Your Laptop Hard Drive and Search Your Files? - Security Watch

Police use sat-nav data to place speed cameras | Deep Tech - CNET News
    cops using gps to set up speed traps...

International domain filters and firewalling etc...
    Last edited by cyppok; 04 May 11,, 18:06.
    Originally from Sochi, Russia.

Julian Assange also said that Facebook is a massive intelligence gathering arm of the US government.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I don't know if it belongs to the US government, but Facebook is one of the best news/info sites there are
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
        I don't know if it belongs to the US government, but Facebook is one of the best news/info sites there are
        The intelligence community no doubt uses it in some capacity. Whether or not its owned by the government though is questionable at best. Let's be honest though. If you post something on the internet, be prepared to consider it public. Likewise, if you take anything through airport security, consider it searchable. Your luggage is fair game, why not your laptop. If your luggage is locked, you can bet they will ask you to open it or break it, just as they will ask you for the password for password protected files.

Comment

Originally posted by ace16807 View Post
          The intelligence community no doubt uses it in some capacity. Whether or not its owned by the government though is questionable at best. Let's be honest though. If you post something on the internet, be prepared to consider it public. Likewise, if you take anything through airport security, consider it searchable. Your luggage is fair game, why not your laptop. If your luggage is locked, you can bet they will ask you to open it or break it, just as they will ask you for the password for password protected files.
          There are two problems to this, the first is if your data is cloud accessable directly through your laptop IF you give them the password. (if they demand the password and you do not provide it they blame you for breaking the law even though it would require a warrant from a judge) [bear in mind I am assuming the data is in a cloud]

Second problem is the Michigan state police in essense commited breaking and entering and illigal search and seazure by breaking into your phone and downloading your contacts and information.
          Michigan Police Could Search Cell Phones During Traffic Stops - Story Analysis by BuzzBox
          If your data is accessable through your cellphone (with a password) but the data is on a server. Notice it defeats pw protection...
          Originally from Sochi, Russia.

Comment

I suspect that some community boards are being targeted for destruction by SOMEBODY (maybe many somebodies).

In fact, I am here because I think I was a member of a board on which that is currently happening.

The I-net, which showed such promise at decentralizing communications among its citizens, can become captured and controlled by clandestines governments or factions within society.

Will that happen?

I suspect it inevitable that it will, and probably already is becoming manipulated.

Comment

Working...
            X