PDA

View Full Version : S-2's Resignation As Moderator

S2
30 Apr 11,, 20:53
Well folks, I'd just like to take a moment to announce my resignation as a WAB moderator and my return to the forum as a member with the conferred status of military professional. My title as moderator may or may not be changed sometime soon. Hopefully my request for a change in status shall be granted in due course by the powers-that-be. Nonetheless I don't intend executing any of the responsibilities attached with that position. My reasons shall remain private so don't bother asking me for the details. They're neither sordid nor juicy.

It's been an interesting experience but now that this ex-cop is back on the street as a civvie I hope you'll not abuse me too much.

Mihais
30 Apr 11,, 21:24
Sir,beware.The gangs have plenty of reasons to seek revenge on ex-cops and might try a drive-by shooting:biggrin:

S2
30 Apr 11,, 21:43
So long as we're buds, Mihais, I'll walk the virtual streets of this world knowing you've got my back.:biggrin:

tankie
30 Apr 11,, 22:23
Thanks for the time taken to be a MOD Steve , and welcome back to the wab mortals :biggrin:

S2
30 Apr 11,, 22:59
"...welcome back to the wab mortals:biggrin:"

Eric,

Glad to be back where I belong.

tankie
01 May 11,, 01:12
Steve , ya never left it m8 , not as far as im concerned bud .

USSWisconsin
01 May 11,, 01:20
S2, You did a fine job as a mod, thank you. I am very glad you are sticking with us, your posts and insights are among my favorites here.

Bigfella
01 May 11,, 01:34
Sad to hear it mate. Thanks for taking on a thankless task & doing it well.

S2
01 May 11,, 02:14
"Sad to hear it mate."

Nothing sad about it, stud. Things are good but I don't want any misunderstanding about my status here. Hence the thread.

xinhui
02 May 11,, 03:09
S2, You did a fine job as a mod, thank you. I am very glad you are sticking with us, your posts and insights are among my favorites here.

Same here.

tinymarae
02 May 11,, 21:38
Logged in after a really long time just to reply to this thread(Also to dance on Bin Laden's grave ;) )

"Great job with the moderation Steve" :)

dave lukins
02 May 11,, 23:01
A more wise and considerate Moderator will be difficult to find. Many thanks for your time and effort Steve.

S2
03 May 11,, 04:00
Dave,

"A more wise and considerate Moderator will be difficult to find. Many thanks for your time and effort Steve."

There are a lot of people on this board whom I admire. Maybe none, though, more than you.

S2
03 May 11,, 04:02
I've missed ya, tiny! Hope you'll stay in the neighborhood a bit longer. These are great days!

Kansas Bear
03 May 11,, 08:07
So, what did I miss??

Parihaka
13 May 12,, 21:30
I defecated
Pardon, where!

YellowFever
14 May 12,, 01:50
That's right, Mods, delete the post from the bot so it appears like Pari made that weird post right out of the blue..... :biggrin:

Tarek Morgen
14 May 12,, 02:17
My first reaction was to post "He knows too much", but that was before I noticed it was Yellow who wrote that and nobody would have bought that statement.

USSWisconsin
14 May 12,, 02:34
:biggrin:My Ouiji board just spelled out the answer "i-n t-h-e t-o-i-l-e-t" These bots seem to know everything about everyone... :rolleyes:

Parihaka
14 May 12,, 06:05
That's right, Mods, delete the post from the bot so it appears like Pari made that weird post right out of the blue..... :biggrin:

Hey, I kinda like it as a stand-alone post :)