This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bangladesh vs myanmar

who would win in air,ground and sea?plz explain.idont know much abt the equipments of both countries.

Originally posted by vishv29
    who would win in air,ground and sea?plz explain.idont know much abt the equipments of both countries.
    Bangladesh has a squadran of Mig 29's(8) and 2 sqds of F-7 IIRC . and Myanmar has F-7 for air superiority, A-5M for attack mission. I also read somewhere that Israeli's were helping Myanmar to train its airforce pilots and upgrade its F-7 fighters with Israeli avionics and radars. I think the Myanmare AF has a slight edge in terms of training and avionics.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by hammer
      Bangladesh has a squadran of Mig 29's(8) and 2 sqds of F-7 IIRC . and Myanmar has F-7 for air superiority, A-5M for attack mission. I also read somewhere that Israeli's were helping Myanmar to train its airforce pilots and upgrade its F-7 fighters with Israeli avionics and radars. I think the Myanmare AF has a slight edge in terms of training and avionics.
      and what abt navy and army?

Comment

Why waste time over 2 pathetic armies. The main tactic of both of them is intimidation, one is supposedly a democracy and other is military dictatorship, god knows the Airforce must consist of a single plane so that the dictator can fly out safely when the people protest. I think one US aircraft carrier is enough to take over the skies of both countries. In the 71 Bangladeshi conflict, IAF planes flew over the presidential palaces and bombed them. piece of cake

Comment

the ear will be greatly restricted to navy priarily and AF will need to go thru sea to aviod breaching india airspace. in fact i dont even see
          any significant scale in it to be called a war. small interactions that will happen will stop soon with teh intervention of indian Navy in the region. IN will not like these countries fighting in the bay of bengal. It will be too miniscule to even see any significant scale leave aise winning.

Comment

Depends on who is attacking who... where, when, how and why...

Burma also has MiG-29s and Bangladeshes seem not to fly.

Of course the world got a shock when the RTAF flew unopposed over Burma during their short war and struck targets in Burma only dealing with small amounts of ground fire.

I think one US aircraft carrier is enough to take over the skies of both countries.
            One USN Carrier is enough to take control of most nation's skies.
            To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Bangladesh air force takes official training and degrees from many country such as USA,India,Pakistan,China...they have much more special weapon and tactic compared to Israeli.... so how can you give Myanmar edge...somedays ago BD AIR FORCE arranged a combined firing line with USA AIR FORCE.......they help us to develop our equipments,skills,tactics....BD air forces have A-5,L-39,Mi-171,An-32 (converted), F-7,MiG-29,Bell 206,Bell 212,Mi-8,Mi-17

so i will give Bangladesh Air Forces edge coz they get trining from USA what do u say ??

Comment

Nacro post dude. Very, very bad!

Comment

Originally posted by wipeout View Post
                  Why waste time over 2 pathetic armies. The main tactic of both of them is intimidation, one is supposedly a democracy and other is military dictatorship, god knows the Airforce must consist of a single plane so that the dictator can fly out safely when the people protest. I think one US aircraft carrier is enough to take over the skies of both countries. In the 71 Bangladeshi conflict, IAF planes flew over the presidential palaces and bombed them. piece of cake
                  in 1971 conflict Bangladeshi people helped Indian 2 attack b'coz we r fighting against Pakistan so they can make it easily.. what about 2001 Bangladesh vs India border conflict where 100s of Indian BSF attack on Bangladeshi outpost where was only 50-60 BDR in the result 70 Indian BSF was killed and only 3 Bangladeshi BDR suffer death...its an honour to be an Bangladeshi,,,, we people love our country so much our Fathers gave their life for freedom, we will give our life to protect it.....we dont care who is the enemy USA or Myanmar they have to taste bullets in their heart

Comment

Originally posted by vishv29 View Post
                    and what abt navy and army?
                    Bangladesh have a powerful ARMY. Bangladesh send the highest number of Army in UN missions that no one sent ever, they works in very dangerous places in Africa such as SEAR A-lion,Sudan, Congo etc and they r well reputed by the people of those country,getting peace in those country many Bangladeshi army sacrifices their life, they carry peace we dont want war, but if anyone drag us 2 war we are always ready.

Comment

Working...
                    X