my son !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my son !

tonight , 3 1/2 hrs ago, 01.08 AM local time our son, Andreas was born. the mother and child both seem to be fine and in good health.

i´m mad with joy!
    If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

BD1 Reply

I've posted in the music section. I'm so very, very happy for Andreas, your wife and you. I wish all three of you long life and much happiness. May the sun shine in your faces and the wind be at your backs always.

Estonia is a richer country today.

God bless all three of you.:)
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

It's a BOY !!! Congratulations !!! :Dancing-Banana: So happy for you BD1 !!! :)

Comment

Congrats BD1, the most wonderful thing in the world to have a child......... Good luck and take care.
        sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Remember this feeling when he crashes your car for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
            Remember this feeling when he crashes your car for the first time.
            Congratulations my friend :-)
            "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Congrats, mate!
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

congratulations mate.
                sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS BD1..Within the blink of an eye you will be pulling banknotes out of your wallet and passing over the car keys

Best wishes to Mother and Baby Andreas.

Comment

Not only when he crashes your car , but raids your stash of 21 year old drinks cabinet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,congrats m8y

Comment

thanks everybody!

pics will follow in a couple of days, when we´re back from hospital
                        If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Hey buddy!

Congratulations!

This song sums up the joys of being the father to a son.

May you and your wife have as much joy as Mrs. AR and me have had in raising our son.
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Well done! Children are treasures that we don't own, we simply love and guide them for a time. And that time is all too brief and goes by quickly. :)

Comment

Congradulations! What a wonderful event!
                              sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                              If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Working...
                              X