PDA

View Full Version : American warplanes violate Pak airspace

hammer
23 May 05,, 09:40
PAKTIA/MIRAN SHAH, May 23 (Online): A rocket attack on an allied base in the Paktia Province, neighboring Pakistani border by unknown attackers has left 8 American soldiers dead and 3 army vehicles destroyed. The attackers managed to escape the scene after looting the entire arsenal from the camp.

Following the destructive raid American helicopter gunships and fighter jets scrambled for support, but they were outrunned by the attackers. The American air support infiltrated the Pakistani airspace by at least a kilometer in their bid to retaliate and martyred five innocent locals of Lawara Mandi who were out on the mountains collecting firewood for homes.

Severe panic gripped the area and the locals of Lawara Mandi have strongly protested against this indiscriminate and blind slaughter of innocents by the violating air forces of allies. It should be pertinent to mention here that Lawari Mandi has been victim of indiscriminate Allied bombardment previous night also, in which mercifully no damage occurred.

The American army Spokesman, Lt. Col. Jerry O'Hara has confirmed the news of attack on the American Camp and their chase by air force, but did not give any details of American casualties.

Paktribune (http://www.paktribune.com/news/index.php?id=106451)

Bill
23 May 05,, 09:42
I'm skeptical about the entire content of this article, from the first word, to the last period.

Asim Aquil
23 May 05,, 12:48
Don't know who to feel more sorry for, the American soldiers or the people who died collecting firewood.

Ideally, The militants should've been sealed off in Afghanistan and not allowed to enter Pak. All in all the bad guys had the last laugh and we'd be bogged down pointing fingers at one another.

highsea
23 May 05,, 15:40
U.S. coalition, Afghans kill 12 insurgents

Clash occurred in eastern part of country; one American wounded
The Associated Press

KABUL, Afghanistan - Fighting between insurgents and U.S.-led coalition and Afghan forces in the country’s troubled east left 12 rebels dead and one U.S. soldier slightly wounded, the U.S. military said Sunday.

The clash occurred Saturday in Paktika province, which borders Pakistan, said U.S. military spokesman Lt. Col. Jerry O’Hara.

“It was clearly the insurgents who fired upon us first,” O’Hara said.

O’Hara said the 12 were killed by a combination of direct fire from troops on the ground and coalition attack aircraft, and that the surviving rebels fled across the border into Pakistan after the fighting.

Pakistan’s military reported that some shells from the fighting landed in Pakistan’s North Waziristan tribal region, but no one was hurt there.

Spokesman Maj. Gen. Shaukat Sultan said the U.S. commander on the Afghan side of the border had informed his local Pakistani counterpart that they were engaged in a “skirmish with miscreants” — a byword for militants — very close to the Pakistani border.

“Certain shells did land in Pakistani area but there was no collateral damage,” Sultan said.

Insurgency intensifies
After a winter lull, loyalists of Afghanistan’s ousted Taliban regime and other militants opposed to the U.S.-backed government of President Hamid Karzai have ramped up their insurgency with a series of bombings and other attacks.

A U.S. soldier was killed and three others wounded in an explosion as they patrolled in an armored vehicle Saturday in southern Zabul province. A purported Taliban spokesman claimed responsibility for that attack.

The death brought to 144 the number of U.S. troops killed in and around Afghanistan since Operation Enduring Freedom began in 2001.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7932726/

lemontree
23 May 05,, 17:13
The American air support infiltrated the Pakistani airspace by at least a kilometer in their bid to retaliate....
Does'nt this Pakistani reporter know that the USAF is using PAF air bases, so where is the question of air space violation. :confused:

indianguy4u
23 May 05,, 17:35
Does'nt this Pakistani reporter know that the USAF is using PAF air bases, so where is the question of air space violation. :confused:

now mushy will say compensate us :tongue: :tongue:
Uncle Bush will say no prob throw some more bones to those hungry ppl :biggrin: :biggrin:

Lunatock
23 May 05,, 17:53
now mushy will say compensate us :tongue: :tongue:
Uncle Bush will say no prob throw some more bones to those hungry ppl :biggrin: :biggrin:

This implying you wish Musharraf and the Pakistani Army stood against the U.S. after September 11th?

indianguy4u
23 May 05,, 17:57
mr. moderator what i was implying that they want more $.
MORE MONEY

Asim Aquil
23 May 05,, 18:37
The US AF has occasionally been violating airspace ever since 2001. As long as its for chasing terrorists and not bombing or spying, its fine by me. When has Musharraf asked for compensation before?

Ooh you can post an offensive cartoon, you're baad!

indianguy4u
23 May 05,, 19:00
try to tell that to ur masters (USA) asim

Asim Aquil
23 May 05,, 21:40
I'd rather tell it to my bich first.

Samudra
24 May 05,, 07:08
Yours , Asim , not theirs ? ;)

This implying you wish Musharraf and the Pakistani Army stood against the U.S. after September 11th?

Perhaps it was without reason that Bush announced ,"Your are either with us or against us" ? ;)

Asim Aquil
24 May 05,, 07:17
Much before then, we had already pledged our support.

That was obviously for the Taliban.

Jay
25 May 05,, 09:21
Much before then, we had already pledged our support.

That was obviously for the Taliban.

No you didnt. Mushy supported US only after an asskick from Colin Powell.

Asim Aquil
25 May 05,, 13:02
check the dates. Wait a min, make up your mind. Bush or Powell?

indianguy4u
25 May 05,, 15:20
do u think there were two power centres in USA that time . It doesn't matter who kicked ur a$$ afterall

Dinkoo
25 May 05,, 16:26
I think the USA has to act more often since Pakitan is going very slow in the Pashtoon areas of its tribal belt.

It is unfortunate that in this raid, the USA did not get those evil people.

hammer
25 May 05,, 18:09
I think the USA has to act more often since Pakitan is going very slow in the Pashtoon areas of its tribal belt.

Pakistan is not going to stop the US operations on its soil or airspace .They have a tacit understanding. Even if they protest ,it will be just to soothe the nerves of the radicals.

Asim Aquil
25 May 05,, 18:48
do u think there were two power centres in USA that time . It doesn't matter who kicked ur a$$ afterall
stop being a retard and go check the dates. Musharraf had long pledged his "unstinted support" to the US forces, much before the "With us or without us" comment.

Aryan
26 May 05,, 02:15
Pakistan has never supported acts of terrorism against US civilians, so it was always "with" America in that regard. The only issue Pakistan backtracked on was their support for the Taliban.

indianguy4u
26 May 05,, 07:12
stop being a retard and go check the dates. Musharraf had long pledged his "unstinted support" to the US forces, much before the "With us or without us" comment.

U retard u check it . I know want i am saying , its u who would like to twist facts which suits u ok :biggrin:

indianguy4u
26 May 05,, 07:16
Pakistan has never supported acts of terrorism against US civilians, so it was always "with" America in that regard. The only issue Pakistan backtracked on was their support for the Taliban.

What about ISI links with AL QAEDA , all those anti american protest in pakistan , so much osama bin laden scum which r being caughth daily in pakistan . What about those . :biggrin: :biggrin:

Asim Aquil
26 May 05,, 12:44
Caught in the never-ending spiralling web of your ********, ay Indiangay?

bull
26 May 05,, 12:54

Pakistan had state sponsored terrorism.Remember i used "had".there where inumerable eveidence o ISI working along with theswe terror organisations before US blacklisting most of them.

Currently Pakistanies seem tobe working with US out of compulsion and not of choice.But thats good for them,atleast for once pakistan will strive for a system which is free of such extremists elements.

Asim Aquil
26 May 05,, 13:01
Pakistan had state sponsored terrorism.Remember i used "had".there where inumerable eveidence o ISI working along with theswe terror organisations before US blacklisting most of them.

Currently Pakistanies seem tobe working with US out of compulsion and not of choice.But thats good for them,atleast for once pakistan will strive for a system which is free of such extremists elements.
True. We had poor governance in the most part of the 90s.

indianguy4u
26 May 05,, 19:43
True. We had poor governance in the most part of the 90s.

Again u twist the facts .Asim it was state sponsored even call it state policy & not one off u r trying to make :biggrin: :biggrin:

Asim Aquil
26 May 05,, 23:16
Didn't I say "True"? What you want me to be ashamed? Ok boohoo.

Anyway as of today, the changes we've made are a reason for any Pakistani to be proud for what they're doing.

Dinkoo
27 May 05,, 11:23
I don't think it is possible to control the AQ in Pakistan.

Therefore, would it really be not correct, if the Americans use their good offices and war equipment to sort out the AQ?

After all, it is in the interest of everybody that the AQ is finished.

I would have welcome US intervention if I were a Pakistani. It would make my job alla the more easier and the local sentiments would not have been inflamed towards the Central govt of Pakistan

Samudra
27 May 05,, 13:02
AQ is innocent.
He has been made a scape goat.

bull
28 May 05,, 06:21
AQ is innocent.
He has been made a scape goat.

??? Sarcasm it it???

scoop
28 May 05,, 10:39
is it possible for one man to single handedly proliferate like AQ might have.
AQ might not be innocent but he aint alone either.i belive he had the tacit approval of the pakistani government.

bull
29 May 05,, 06:51
is it possible for one man to single handedly proliferate like AQ might have.
AQ might not be innocent but he aint alone either.i belive he had the tacit approval of the pakistani government.

GOP used him made some quick bucks and when he was exposed just dumped him.Isnt that easy???