Berlusconi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlusconi

What is the age of consent in Italy , here uk its 16 and as i read this story the girl in Q was 17 at the time , under 18 is illegal for prostitution which seems to be the key to his demise , why not just admit he had had her with her consent and no money changed hands , he is an arrogant cnut tho , and some would say ,,good enuff for him , it will be interesting to see the conclusion of this , I bet A Merkel wont shed any tears ??

SkyNews (c) Sky News 2011

Berlusconi Accused Of Sex With Teen 13 Times

Prosecutors allege Mr Berlusconi took part in sex-fuelled parties at his villa near Milan.

The events started with dinner, progressed to erotic dancing and ended with the politician's choice of a sex partner, or partners, it is claimed.

The allegations were made in a document by lawyers seeking charges against three of the Italian leader's friends - who are accused of soliciting prostitutes for him.

Nicole Minetti, Emilio Fede and Lele Mora allegedly identified possible sex partners for Mr Berlusconi and informed them of payment and other compensation they would receive for their sexual availability.

The leader separately faces trial in Milan on April 6 on charges of under-age prostitution and using his influence to cover it up.

A judge must now decide whether to indict the three aides, and start a separate trial.

Mr Berlusconi has denied all charges, and his lawyers have filed a complaint to Rome prosecutors, saying they feared a set-up.

The Moroccan teen, Karima el Mahroug, also known as Ruby, denies having sex with the politician.

Besides Ruby, the document identifies 32 other women who the three aides allegedly involved in parties at the billionaire's villa near Milan.

The document claimed Ruby committed sexual acts with Mr Berlusconi, for payment in cash and other compensation, at his residence and outside of Milan on 13 occasions.

Ruby, who has since turned 18, was 17 at the time.

The abuse of influence charge against Mr Berlusconi is based on calls made by him and on his behalf to police to win the girl's release, allegedly to cover up their relationship.

Paying for sex with a prostitute is not a crime in Italy, but it is if the prostitute is under 18.

The age limit was raised from 16 in 2006 during a campaign against under age prostitution by a previous government
    Last edited by tankie; 16 Mar 11,, 12:12.

Tankie,

Crooks ran a thread a while ago where he pointed out how ridiculous it was that of all the questionable, illegal & anti-democratic stuff that this maggot has done that he will probably go down for something which is merely VERY sleazy. Still, anything that get his grubby hands off the levers of power will do.
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Cheers B/F , I cant remember Crooks post but ,yea he is a slimeball for sure .

Comment

He sees to lead a charmed life. I think his middle name is teflon.

Comment

actually, while the underage-sex story gets the biggest attention, the biggest threat he currently faces is for abuse of power, after getting her released from prison by telling the officer in charge she that she was the niece of Mubarak.

If i remember the numbers right he might get 3 years for sleeping with her (best case scenario), while the later might get him up to 12 years.

Comment

Can you reeeeeeeeeaally see him getting time , its not that he does not deserve it but , will he

Comment

a man can dream, can't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                a man can dream, can't he?
                Yup ,,,,,,,,and i dream about orgies like he had with 17 year olds as well , but i prefer older maturer women , aged about hmmmmmm 19

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                  Yup ,,,,,,,,and i dream about orgies like he had with 17 year olds as well , but i prefer older maturer women , aged about hmmmmmm 19
                  19!! I have tank-tops older than that. They will come back into fashion.. they will come back into fashion

Comment

No matter the legal what or what not.
                    The top authority of a country should not be involved in such cases, period
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomkent45 View Post
                      Absolutely. They should be beyond reproach and show a good example to others. The man is devoid of any common sense. His trial starts early next month but I won't be holding my breath for an outcome that befits the 'crime' :)

Comment

Originally posted by tomkent45 View Post
                        He did it, got caught, now he should go to Brazil or some other country with no extradition policy. Period
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I must say though, he fits in with our stereotype of a classic Italian almost perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by RollingWave View Post
                            I must say though, he fits in with our stereotype of a classic Italian almost perfectly
                            classic meaning , slimy lying arrogant whoring tw#t

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              classic meaning , slimy lying arrogant whoring tw#t
                              Not quite as eloquent as that, but close ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X