Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Was the Last Time Your Country Invaded another Country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Was the Last Time Your Country Invaded another Country?

Prelude to another thread that sounds similar but means a lot different than this one.

This is one topic i can imagine will rake up a lot of issues.

So,

When was The last Time YOUR country invaded another country..?

Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

two years ago
    "I'm against picketting, but i dont know how to show it"

Comment

What day is it now?

LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
        What day is it now?

LOL...
        Funny? eh?

Get a calendar or schedular for reference dude. It certainly is more handy than a sniper rifle. In case you didnt notice, your computer also has one. ;) :)
        Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

25th of June 1941 (or 26th)

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus
            Funny? eh?

Get a calendar or schedular for reference dude. It certainly is more handy than a sniper rifle. In case you didnt notice, your computer also has one. ;) :)
            I do believe it's about time for another invasion. Maybe North Korea next.
            Although, that one will be rather more difficult than a thunder run through a bunch of ill-trained and ill-led Arabs.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Aww hell what a question, what day of the week is it?
              Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

26th of July 1814
                Walk like a priest.

Comment

Canada is in Afghanistan if that counts. In 2002.
                  The conquerer mourns, the conquerer is undone.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                    Although, that one will be rather more difficult than a thunder run through a bunch of ill-trained and ill-led Arabs.
                    Setember 11, 2001 you can call that an invasion

Comment

Australia ........hmmm never been invaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Fire
                        Australia ........hmmm never been invaded.
                        There has to be a reason to invade.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

If I had to guess which ones next I would say either Iran or Syria after Iraq. But like I said its only a guess and I doubt it will come to this.
                          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Since I have two home -

USA - Iraq was the last one, but I hope we would go in North Korea. It will be harder as the terrain is a lot worse (yeah, I was stationed there in the DMZ), but NK army's morale is generally low, the population are suffering, the economy failed, furthermost, we have South Korea, whom could not only help our war effort, but also effectively control the NK far easier than Iraq/Afghan.

China - Umm... The time we tried to invade would be Taiwan, but that is a domestic matter... We had a war with India, but they started the aggression... We invaded Tibet, Vietnam, and Soviet Union, but oh wait, those are all self defence moves... I guess the last one would be Korea, where we have to help out our NK buddies to take South Korea. Facing the might of the United States plus 21 other nations.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                              Iran

Comment

Working...
                              X