Cornish identity on the 2011 Census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornish identity on the 2011 Census

Once more for the UK census people will be able to record their ethnic and/or national identity as Cornish. Equally they will be able to register their country of birth as Cornwall. The problem, as last time, is that they will all be write-in options. Full details can be found here: 2011 Census ? Cornish Identity

Facebook and Twitter accounts also exist. A simple search will find them.

An interesting YouTube video can be found here: YouTube - Vote Cornish ! Cornish Census Day 27th March 2011
    The Cornish Republican blog

Originally posted by omsav View Post
    Once more for the UK census people will be able to record their ethnic and/or national identity as Cornish. Equally they will be able to register their country of birth as Cornwall.
    Strengthen your cause by writing Kernow instead of Cornwall ;)

Comment

Originally posted by omsav View Post
      An interesting YouTube video can be found here: YouTube - Vote Cornish ! Cornish Census Day 27th March 2011
      "Deliberate cultural genocide"....................

Give me a break, its exactly this kind of crap thats helps to waste billions, and keep the country in a mess............... what about us "Yorkies"......"Cheshire men"...even "Geordies"....and pretend Geordies ( I think called Mackems? )........... even our southern "cockeny gits"...........If they dont behave down there I may have to sell the property I have, and no I am not a Cornish man as I said a Yorkshire man.................(now I will wait for the satirical comments from a few members of WAB who will remain nameless ...:Dancing-Banana:)
      sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Working...
      X