Our favourite beers............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our favourite beers............

Ok since Tankie and BR got into it in another thread lets post our favourite beers.........

Mine is John Smiths Yorkshire bitter..

I do have a liking for German beers also..... but even more so KIWI beers...

sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

HERFORDER PILS , PURE GOLD , English beer , Joshua Tetley imperial , John Smiths , most real ales , and when skint , fosters or xxxx

Comment

Aussie XXXX Gold

Kiwi Export Gold "33"

Israeli Goldstar

(Translation: One month, one game, one ball, one beer - Goldstar)
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Bud light is pretty much a training beer up here in Canada ...... but they do the odd funny commercial ..............

sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

oooooooooops i forgot one ,, Newcastle brown ale , loopy juice :Dancing-Banana:

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
            oooooooooops i forgot one ,, Newcastle brown ale , loopy juice :Dancing-Banana:
            mmmmmmm Newky brown........ correcto mundo loopy juice :Dancing-Banana:
            sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

My favourite beers are Herforder Pils and Bitburger (Bitte ein Bit).

After a hard working day it is really a pleasure for me to drink a cold beer.
              Completely relaxed….

And to Oktoberfest in Munich, there are still 8 months !
              A little bit patience, my WAB-friends !
              :):):)

By the way, a round of bitburger beer for ex-F-15 pilots of USAF´s 36th Fighter Wing, who had served at the Bitburg Air Base till 01. October 1994.

PROST, Sirs !

Comment

Have to admit Herforder pils is an all time classic beer.............................. Eric/Dave....I wonder just how many gallons we did drink of the stuff in Charlies Bar...and next door ,dam I cant remember her name? ...........
                sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
                  Have to admit Herforder pils is an all time classic beer.............................. Eric/Dave....I wonder just how many gallons we did drink of the stuff in Charlies Bar...and next door ,dam I cant remember her name? ...........
                  We 1st went there went it was udos pilstubbe then reginas , who sadly has passed away , big c she was a great gal , if ya knows wot i mean , the bar is still there but run by Albanians , Charlies is still there but closed and i believe he is still alive n kicking ;)

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                    We 1st went there went it was udos pilstubbe then reginas , who sadly has passed away , big c she was a great gal , if ya knows wot i mean , the bar is still there but run by Albanians , Charlies is still there but closed and i believe he is still alive n kicking ;)
                    Regina's .yep know exactly what you mean ........sorry to hear she was taken...............and dam had forgotten it started as Udo's........charlie was a great guy.................remember when Collo was working there? was it Charlies ex he was bangin?
                    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
                      .remember when Collo was working there? was it Charlies ex he was bangin?
                      errrrrrrrrrrrrr dunno ,

Comment

Originally posted by phoggy View Post
                        My favourite beers are Herforder Pils and Bitburger (Bitte ein Bit).

After a hard working day it is really a pleasure for me to drink a cold beer.
                        Completely relaxed….

And to Oktoberfest in Munich, there are still 8 months !
                        A little bit patience, my WAB-friends !
                        :):):)

By the way, a round of bitburger beer for ex-F-15 pilots of USAF´s 36th Fighter Wing, who had served at the Bitburg Air Base till 01. October 1994.

PROST, Sirs !
                        Zum wohle ,deroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo; drool , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh herfies , das gesmecht
                        Last edited by tankie; 19 Feb 11,, 00:29.

Comment

Aye well, my current flavour is Founders beer. They seem to have gone a bit PC changing the names from Blonde, Red Head and Brunette to more boring titles but the last time I drank them I still felt like getting lucky.
                          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I've not touched a drop of the demon in fifteen and one-half months but, if so, I'd reach for the original pilsner-Pilsner Urquell. Bitburger, btw, is DAMNED good but so too SPATEN and Herforder. Love 'em. Yup.
                            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Rheinlander introduced me to Spaten optimator. One of my favorites for a long time. The chicks that worked there used to wear the outfits and I used to drop a utensil just so they could pick it up for me. Good times. Been there S-2?
                              Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X