X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Militaria Collections

List your militaria items!

Here's one of mine:

Admittedly, only the helmet and the machine gun belt (with German ammo) are original WWII German; the rest are repros. The Walther is postwar.
    "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
    List your militaria items!

Here's one of mine:

Admittedly, only the helmet and the machine gun belt (with German ammo) are original WWII German; the rest are repros. The Walther is postwar.
    SS Private First Class?

Comment

walt?
      before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes.................... then when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

Nope, SS-Unterscharfuhrer (Sergeant, forget what specific grade).
        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Ka Bar fighting knife -one of the good ones made in Olean, NY
          Soviet Military Cap
          Russian Bayonet used in WW1
          Gau-88 Avenger shell casing fired in anger, OIF
          Afghan War Rug depicting the Soviet invasion
          Porceling Giesha figurine with "product of occupied Japan" stamped on the bottom (?)
          Confederate bullet, one of many found and sold en masse at Gettysburgh Pa.

Comment

US post WWI uniform blouse w. handmade 81st Div patch
            French 47/56 pattern paratrooper jacket (tenue lizard)
            various foreign legion regimental and rank insignias, kepi blanc
            various foreign camo-Brit DPM, NZ DPM, Portuguese leopard pattern
            french para wings
            Belgian Congo para wings
            various LBEs
            25-30 military engraved Zippo lighters, mostly Vietnam war
            1 pr "real" Ho Chi Minh sandals acquired in VN during the war
            1 pr new made Ho Chi Minh sandals

Sighting aperture off of a blown claymore mine picked up off Con Thien (Vietnam) by me in 1998
            Rule 303

Comment

Here's a better view of almost all of my WWII German collection (minus my K98 Mauser and the Walther; the trousers are under the smock and tunic). Of these, the bayonets, the rusted helmet, the old-style black SS helmet, the helmet with the cover on it, the machine gun belt, and the ammo pouches are real.

Last edited by leib10; 18 May 05,, 22:28.

Comment

I have a doughboy helmet.

Comment

Here's a few original 7.92x33 Kurz rounds I have. I also have a bunch of WWII German 7.92x57 rounds.

Comment

I have a Turkish Uniform from Gallopoli. An MG-42 from Gold Beach. A Confederate Officers Hat. Luger Pistols, Arisakas, Nambu Pistol (with original seal).

Damn, there are all at home and I have to be at collage.
                    "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

I have an Early Imperial Roman Helmet , Maintz Gladius, and Kentucky Long Rifle
                      Last edited by Praxus; 29 Aug 05,, 02:09.

Comment

Working...
                      X