Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAF Pilots Pump it :))

On a lighter note :))

EDIT: Let's help you out there for a worthy cause...

1. Select "go advanced".

2. Select YOUTUBE icon on far right of option panel-

3. Paste url into YOUTUBE brackets-

4. Trim final equal sign to the left and all behind it. In this case with only one equal sign, trim everything to the left of "B".

5. Finshed product-

Very funny stuff. Lads have an excellent sense of humor. Like the high speed bicycle in the final scene...;)
    Last edited by visioninthedark; 05 Feb 11,, 20:51.

Thanks for posting visioninthedark. Throughly enjoyed it. *thumbs up*

Comment

The word from the Pakistan Defense board is that all these guys have been grounded and face disciplinary action "for showing briefing rooms and flight line ops." This is unverified. A shame if it's true. Military humor in various forms is a morale boost. Look at all the goof videos from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Comment

"...these guys have been grounded and face disciplinary action 'for showing briefing rooms and flight line ops.'"

Nonsensical, if true. What these guys have done is put a human face to their military, act as recruiters for their branch and created a funny video that, in no way, endangers their nat'l security. Meanwhile, if true, they've suspended and pissed off a bunch of pilots whom cost thousands of dollars and months of time to train. Stupid.

I'll pray it's not true. You'd know better than I but I saw nothing that could remotely be considered a security risk.
        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post
          The word from the Pakistan Defense board is that all these guys have been grounded and face disciplinary action "for showing briefing rooms and flight line ops." This is unverified. A shame if it's true. Military humor in various forms is a morale boost. Look at all the goof videos from Iraq and Afghanistan.
          Not the Case :) That was a member being funny :) The same guy who posted this in the first place :)

P.S.

S-2 !!!

Thanks for your help ...... :)

It's been ages since I was active on this board and a whole lot has been upgraded since :) .... appreciate your advice and help in fixing my post.
          Last edited by visioninthedark; 05 Feb 11,, 20:49.

Comment

"...appreciate your advice and help in fixing my post."

Es nada. Practice will make perfect.:) I would recommend this type of stuff be posted in the field mess henceforth. Most of our gallows humor regarding the military finds itself there. Not all but most.
            Last edited by S2; 05 Feb 11,, 21:33.
            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Yep, I jumped on the rumor as well. Apparently they were not disciplined or grounded, but I could easily see something like that happening.

Egyptian aviation enthusiasts bemoan the fact that they can't even get decent pictures of their own Air Force jets, as the EAF is extremely picky about even a simple photograph. Sometimes, paranoia over security or crackdowns on perceived "unprofessionalism" can be pretty extreme.

Some of the best stuff on YouTube comes from military units like this one.

Comment

Serious??

I wonder if anyone bothered to break it to the ''dude-who-authorized-the-disciplining'' that millions (if not billions) have already feasted their eyes on documentaries etc that had details on briefing rooms and PAF flight line ops before this video came out(thanks to Youtube etc)!

Correct me if I am wrong but anyone can google details about the PAF and get every small detail, no matter how inconsequential, glaring at them through their computer screens.

I fail to see what the young pilots were supposedly disclosing. They should just be allowed to have their fun as ''All work and no play'' .....need I say more?
                Last edited by Lady Macbeth; 05 Feb 11,, 23:38.

Comment

Lady MacBeth Reply

"...need I say more?"

Not sure why you felt the need to say anything at all. It appears a complete non-story from what visioninthedark indicates. Chogy confirmed the same before your latest post.

Let's not dwell on it.

Comment

Yep, I jumped on the rumor as well. Apparently they were not disciplined or grounded, but I could easily see something like that happening.
                    Thanks for the info! Your news made me draw out my dagger....lol

Egyptian aviation enthusiasts bemoan the fact that they can't even get decent pictures of their own Air Force jets, as the EAF is extremely picky about even a simple photograph. Sometimes, paranoia over security or crackdowns on perceived "unprofessionalism" can be pretty extreme.
                    I guess the EAF should have sent some of that paranoia over to the Helioipolis palace. Hosni would have thanked them for it.

Some of the best stuff on YouTube comes from military units like this one.
                    Spot on!!!:)

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post

Not sure why you felt the need to say anything at all. It appears a complete non-story from what visioninthedark indicates. Chogy confirmed the same before your latest post.

Let's not dwell on it.
                      Blame my computer screen I guess. I dont get the whole page :)

Comment

Working...
                      X