Happy birthday shamus .......... You grumpy old so and so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday shamus .......... You grumpy old so and so

Hey Shamus another year older.................... are you another year wiser one asks? ......................... hope to see you around soon you old bugger ............
    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Happy Birthday Shamus
    glad to see you back here
    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Happy Birthday Shamus!
      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Happy Birthday, mate! יום הולדת שמח!

Where have you and Junior disappeared to?
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Walter,

Best wishes on your birthday. We've missed you here and hope you'll update us on what's going on. Just not the same without you.
          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Hey matey, I know I'm an awful correspondent but thinking of you lots.
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Thanks for remembering my birthday mates,I appreciate more than you know.Still kicking up here in the winter-wonderland known as Michigan.My apologies for the long absence and lack of correspondence.......been encountering some monstrous potholes on the highway of life lately and I'm getting damn sick of changing tires.
              "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Happy Birthday old guy.

Comment

Happy Birthday Shamus. Wish you many many happy days like this.

Comment

Walter, I've been away for several days but do know that upon my return, this thread is the most important to me to respond first.

Yes, you can enjoy your day ... but it ain't an excuse to leave the driveway covered in snow. It ain't going to shovel itself.

Comment

That's why he has Junior? Isn't that why you have kids to do the chores you don't feel like doing?
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Happy Birthday Shamus - how old are you now? 70?
                        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Lá breithe shona shamus, hope you have a good one, and that was actually a very spiffy metaphor :D!
                          Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
                          - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

shamus,

best wishes of the day! hope all is well, haven't seen you in a while!
                            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Happy birthday!
                              I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X