HEY! Where did PDF go????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY! Where did PDF go????

I been tryin' ta get onta Pakistanidefenceforum for days! Where in blazes did they go??????

I need my WAM fix, man!
    sigpicUSS North Dakota

Webby shut it down due to not having the money for the bandwidth payment.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by ironman420
      Webby shut it down due to not having the money for the bandwidth payment.
      Right! Which begs the question which I've already asked. Where does THIS board get funding?? :brick

If I shouldnt know, just say so :blush
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

NOOOOOOO!!!!! AUUUGHHH!!!!!

I can't stand it! What am I going to do? How will I ever find my old friend Black Eagle Force? I'm not done picking on him!!!!!

Contact Bill Gates! He can help us! I use his software! HE OWES ME, MAN!
        sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
          Right! Which begs the question which I've already asked. Where does THIS board get funding?? :brick

If I shouldnt know, just say so :blush
          This board doesn't need funding. One of the dudes who is an admin here is also with the webhosting company.
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by ironman420
            This board doesn't need funding. One of the dudes who is an admin here is also with the webhosting company.

Sweet free ride. :dbanana :dbanana

Comment

Hmm, I see now. We seem to have our very own sugar daddy. :wub
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Who's yo daddy?!?!?! Who's yo daddy?!?!?!
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I was hoping that the rumor of this site being funded by a Consortium bent of World Domination were true.

Oh no. Whaaaat aaaa pittttty. That there is no longer a Pakistani Defense forum. :dbanana

But I do wonder where those Mullahs are all going to scatter?

Comment

Well, hopefully they wont run a search for our names and wind up here...
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by 2DREZQ

I can't stand it! What am I going to do? How will I ever find my old friend Black Eagle Force? I'm not done picking on him!!!!!

How about that site that he copied your PDF post, word for word?

http://pub137.ezboard.com/bfighterplanes

Or dogpile.com? Do a message board search for Black Eagle Force.

http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/

Comment

Originally posted by 2DREZQ

I'm tempted to fund it! I'd rather folks like Black Eagle Force have an eye kept on them...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclaw
                          I'm tempted to fund it! I'd rather folks like Black Eagle Force have an eye kept on them...
                          Your right about that. Dipshit might trap himself behind a sliding shower door, and starve to death.

Comment

damn, i was only able to post there once or twice lol

Comment

WOW, no more WakiPaki???

LOL, whoops...

Comment

Working...
                              X