X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Index Rebuilt

Fellow Members,

I have rebuilt the search index.

I will need beta testers to test out the functionality of the search index, and report back on how it's working.

Thanks, Ironduke
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

It still seems to have the same problem. This thread for example:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wor...ombieland.html

is not findable via the search engine, but can be found if you are using google

Zombieland site:www.worldaffairsboard.com - Google Search

Comment

I did a search on battleship design and got lots of returns - 5 pages, a few didn't seem to have any correlation to the search topic, though most did. I was impressed by some of the neat stuff it found.
      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
        I did a search on battleship design and got lots of returns - 5 pages, a few didn't seem to have any correlation to the search topic, though most did. I was impressed by some of the neat stuff it found.
        To be frank, the vBulletin search function is not that good. I'll look into alternative search options (e.g. Google)

-Ironduke

Comment

I tried the latest posts on the Top 15 Stats at the bottom of the new forum main page today and found the "link to first unread post" arrows page give this message

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

several of them (every one I tried) gave the same message - referring to the tiny blue arrows behind the list entries
          Last edited by USSWisconsin; 11 Jan 11,, 19:45.
          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
          If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
            I tried the latest posts on the Top 15 Stats at the bottom of the new forum main page today and found the "link to first unread post" arrows page give this message

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

several of them (every one I tried) gave the same message - referring to the tiny blue arrows behind the list entries
            Rusty,

You'll just have to click the link with thread description. I am unable to fix the problem in the time being, it is not on WAB's end.

Matt

Comment

Working...
            X