X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So guess who met up with Destiny's Child

I've been Beyoncified.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Asim Aquil; 13 May 05,, 10:23.

NICE WORK.... AND LOOK, SHE'S WEARING A BIKINI! ;)
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Awesome.!

She is fuggin hot!

Comment

lucky...

Comment

You wanna impress me, make her your *****. ;)

Comment

Gee I wonder what the stared word could be;)

Female dog comes to mind.

Comment

:)

Comment

Man she talks like such a sweet person. Dude, this is all part of my grand plan, now that she knows I exist, soon she'll be dumping Jay-Z for me :D

Comment

u lucky biatch!

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                    I've been Beyoncified.
                    Someone should of told Jay-Z to be there, stand between the two of you and tell you not to get any funny ideas.

Comment

My Model UN team might go to a Duabi conference next year. Cool sutff. I like your suit and shirt. Look like a cool dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Franco Lolan
                        My Model UN team might go to a Duabi conference next year. Cool sutff. I like your suit and shirt. Look like a cool dude.
                        LOL, Err thats not me dude, He's some rich dude in Dubai who came in to tell D. Child that Destiny Fullfilled just went platinum.

Anyway, tell me more about the Model UN team

Comment

St. Thomas Aquinas Model United Nations.
                          Based at St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (South Florida)

The moderator is the Advanced Placement European History and AP Comparative Government and Politics teacher. She's crazy. Pretty emotionally unstable. Demeans students a great deal, and she pretends to know much about global politics. She teaches European History very well: I learned a lot last year (achieved a "5" on the collegeboard exam [1-5 scale]). This year when I took Comparative Politics, I must say that the learning was far more individual course work and success depended on how much one cared about reading about Great Britain, France, PRC, Russia, and a third world country, in my case Mexico.

At my school there are 6 classes one takes every day. Classes start at 8:30 AM, but school starts at 8:00. That extra time, and any time before 8 if one arrives early, is spent in "Home room." Most of the Model UN members that are Juniors are placed in my moderator's homeroom. Our Homeroom rocks! She's almost never there and we've all become awesome friends.

The MUN team this year only went to the NAIMUN Conference in Georgetown, the FSHMUN Conference in Orlando, and the SPYMUN Conference in St. Petersburg. (I only attended NAIMUN. Money was tight for SPYMUN and FSHMUN is retarded). Conferences are semi-educational experiences. One interacts with students from across the nation and world (at NAIMUN I met this cool Taiwanese kid that hung out with us a little. He argued with this Chinese kid in Mandarin during the conference. pretty cool. also the students from Ireland were pretty sweet.) The conference was awesome party time for us. Conference schedules can be pretty long: 10 AM-9PM. But there is plenty of time for party. (I got to know the girl I'm going to go out with soon there. great dancing)

In Model UN, one represents a country in the UN. For example: at NAIMUN I was the Federal Republic of Germany in the Disarmament and International Security Council of the UN. I had to represent Germany's policy in the proceedings. The topics were: 1) Nuclear Proliferation in the Middle East 2) Taiwan Strait. SO, 1) Germany supports incentives, no coercion, bilateral agreements and 2) One China Policy, dorp the UN arms embargo, and opening up of ROC external relations. that's a very summarized position on the topics.

Next year we will go to many more conferences. Among these might be the one in Dubai. Its getting planned right now. I'm pretty excited.

Comment

Sweet, a Mock UN team arrived here a month back. They got to stay at the Movenpick Hotel and the Hotel went all out, they had a blast. I wonder if you guys are of the same program. Sounds interesting and this stuff was never done during my high school days in Dubai. Lets see might get to do a story on this.

Comment

Pretty cool. If you find out what team or conference you are referring to, please tell me.

Comment

Working...
                              X