What a crazy/stupid world we live in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a crazy/stupid world we live in.

We live in such a strange world with no boundaries anymore.
    Activist groups have had to go to such measures such as anonops, wikileaks, riots (ie londons student "protests"), because no one seems to listen to anyone anymore. They think everyone else should listen to them.
    If they dont think other people should listen to them it most likely means they have no interest in world politics and find it boring to say the least.
    For those that do seem fair, and view everyone equal (minority or otherwise), alot of the time, seem to give me the impression that they are doing it because they feel they have to, not because they think its the proper, or right way to be.
    We still take pointless and basically obsolete peoples opinions to heart, when really we should just ignore them as they're not important and have no effect on the world (ie, the pope).
    Even those that do include themselves in political debate are nearly always living in a state of ignorance, normally due to living a life of only knowing their own self worth and not learning of others.
    Alot of people think were becoming more unified, in an increasingly interdependent world, but only the benefits of this can only be reached by countries of those with money, and even at that those within those countries that do not have that money are often left behind.
    The USA and EU have become incrediblt alike in the sense of how they run, which is quite scary in the sense of the EU.
    In the last ten or fifteen years, the EU has become increasingly more of that like the US thn a "union", most of the EU countries have the same currency, it has its own flag, court, bank, parliament, ombudsman and even a national anthem.
    it is not like a federation like that of the US, because the very high officials in the EU are not elected by ANY citizen of the EU whatsoever, but by the MEP's.
    you never hear of any debates on newspapers, televised news etc in the European PArliament.
    in all honestly no one really understand how the EU actually works and what its goals are.

In short, I cant understand how people arent lookin around and wondering what the hell is going on?!

I am sorry, you point???

In short, I cant understand how people arent lookin around and wondering what the hell is going on?!
    how about start reading news and be informed.
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
    X