PDA

View Full Version : Albany Rifles: The Historian

Ironduke
04 Jan 11,, 04:51
Fellow Members,

I have tendered the offer of Reserve Moderator to Albany Rifles. His primary responsibility will be moderating the entirety of the History of International Relations & Conflict category, which is under my personal administration.

His secondary responsibilities will be filling in as a Military Moderator or Defense Moderator on a volunteer basis per the request of a relevant Administrator.

Please welcome Buck to the staff. I'm confident that he is extremely well-suited to the task at hand.

Regards, Ironduke

Tarek Morgen
04 Jan 11,, 04:55
Congratulations Albany Rifles, with each of this new mods we are one step closer to World Domination

S2
04 Jan 11,, 04:55
Superb.:)

zraver
04 Jan 11,, 05:19
very good choice, congrats!

Bigfella
04 Jan 11,, 09:03
Congratulations Buck. Nice to finally have someone with the right qualifications moderating on WAB. :biggrin:;)

04 Jan 11,, 09:50
with each of this new mods we are one step closer to World Domination

isn't that ,what we do every night Brain ? ;)

CONGRATULATIONS ALBANY :)

bigross86
04 Jan 11,, 11:24
Good on ya, mate! Congrats!

Albany Rifles
04 Jan 11,, 15:40
Thanks all.

First step, the WEB, next step TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

BWOOOOHAHAHAHAHAH!

T_igger_cs_30
04 Jan 11,, 15:45
Congrats......well deserved nay very well deserved, no extremely well deserved ....................... bah good job Buck:biggrin:

USSWisconsin
04 Jan 11,, 15:51
Congrat's Buck,
Wow a lot of big changes are going on here, all good

Officer of Engineers
04 Jan 11,, 16:03
You know. I think it is time for WABBITs to shake in fear ... or is it laughter?

BD1
04 Jan 11,, 16:18
congrats, AR! your plans for world dominion are probably more realistic than Tareks, at least you´ve got several troops of minions - Cub Minions, Eagle Minions etc. :biggrin:

Julie
04 Jan 11,, 17:08
Congratulations Albany Rifles, with each of this new mods we are one step closer to World DominationYou are getting to be a bad influence with that World Domination stuff...:biggrin:

Congrats AR !!!

Tarek Morgen
04 Jan 11,, 19:52
You are getting to be a bad influence with that World Domination stuff...:biggrin:

Congrats AR !!!

Ah come on, you had to know what you were getting into when you made me a mod, afterall:

1. I am German
2. I have the BRAIN as my avatar

Not long, and I will have us all operate out of a secret base hidden in an old vocano!

BD1
04 Jan 11,, 20:04
Ah come on, you had to know what you were getting into when you made me a mod, afterall:

1. I am German

Not long, and I will have us all operate out of a secret base hidden in an old vocano!

and everybody will complain, with words Kraut and the Smell together in one sentence. you do know how these old volcanoes smell?

Tarek Morgen
04 Jan 11,, 20:21
pff...fine. Then we simply use an old castle. There are enough of those lying around here anyway. (And no, it won't be Neuschwanstein)

But enough of my plans for World Domination (for now) and back to the man of the hour, AB.

Julie
04 Jan 11,, 20:43

1. I am German

Not long, and I will have us all operate out of a secret base hidden in an old vocano!We already operate out of a hidden secret base downstairs that you have been given access to. You are NEVER happy !!! :biggrin:

bigross86
04 Jan 11,, 22:38
Foot in the Door: Say yes to a little thing, you'll keep saying yes to bigger and bigger things. Used to use it all the time on the old ladies in the mall.

Debbie
11 Jan 11,, 09:12
Very good

dave lukins
13 Jan 11,, 01:50
Excellent choice. ;)