world’s most dangerous terrorist…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world’s most dangerous terrorist…

I used to think the answer to this was Bin Laden, but after reading an article called "The Brain" (playboy's june issue), I switched my opinion to Khalid Shieikh Mohammed. Does anyone else agree with me?

This guy was the mastermind behind so many terrorist attacks (incl. 9/11) that it made my head spin. It was also surprising to read that he received his bachelor's degree here in the States, with classmates describing him as a "class clown". Simply crazy, and scary when you think about it.

Thoughts or opinions?

Steve

It's arguable that Khalid Shiek Mohammed is the most dangerous. 'Tis been said that bin Laden wasn't even a blip on the radar screen until he took Ahman Al-Zawahiri on as his second in command.

Comment

I'll nominate Zarqawi. He's killing more Americans than anybody else at the moment, and he has the go-ahead to operate outside Iraq - including inside the US, if he thinks he can pull something off.

He's cagey, talented, viscious and totally committed. And he's got the luck of Satan himself. The total package of what you want in an evil terrorist.

He's a must-have. I am living for the day when he goes into a bag or a mayonaisse jar.

Comment

I nominate thge Korean Dwarf, Kim Jong Il, the man thinks he can black mail the world with his "arsenal" of nukes, we should have took him out when Clinton had the chance.

Comment

In SE Asia it is Abu Bakar Bashir, the head of JI. JI is all around SE Asia and have struck in several nations. The JI has a rather shadowy past. The name means Islamic Community.

JI has attacking Christian churches across Indonesia like the attack in December 2000 when 30 bombs went off across the nation (6 different provinces) aimed at Christian churches and clergy members. They have a link with AQ but yet are not run by AQ if you catch by drift.

JI members (well the group was not fully formed yet) took a DC-9 over back in 1980 full of hostages and flew it to Thailand demanding money, the release of ex-DI members (including Bashir) and for the government to cut off all ties with Israel (the ties were rather secret at the time). Kopassus stormed the plane, lost a man, freed all the hostages and killed 2 terrorists out of the 5.

Funny story, but 3 terrorists lived (even though one got knee capped) through the storming and werre load alive onto a C-130 full of commandos. The plane landed in Indonesia a few hours later with the 3 other terrorists dead and put into coffins. The plane was stormed the same day Reagan got shot.

Bashir is currently serving out 4 years for the Bali bombing. The real charges got thrown out fo lack of evidence. And it is not like these days they could walk up to his cell and shoot him in the head for "thinking about escaping".

JI has launched attacks at the Philippines. But right now they can't even get enough evidence to totally outlaw the group in Indonesia. And of course when they do they will face a hell storm from human rights groups.
          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

the worlds most dangerous terrorist.

the ones you don't know about yet.
            before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes.................... then when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by dave angel
              the worlds most dangerous terrorist.

the ones you don't know about yet.
              Sad but true. Bring someone from the eighties that despised the Ayatollah Khomeni and Qadaffi to this day and age, and watch their hair turn gray in seconds.

Comment

Working...
              X