PDA

View Full Version : S-2: Tier 1 operator

Ironduke
03 Jan 11,, 00:41
Fellow Members of WAB,

Please take the time to welcome Steve (S-2) into the fold as Global Moderator - Military Professional Command.

His primary responsibilities will include the Military Affairs & Equipment Discussion category, and his second responsibilities will include the International Defense & Geopolitics category.

Steve possesses many if not most of the best qualities necessary to function in this role, and with years of observation on his intellect and interactions with others, and what I know of his experience and background, I sure am damn glad to have him on board.

So, please welcome Steve, the newest WAB Tier 1 Operator.

-Ironduke

bigross86
03 Jan 11,, 01:12
Congrats! Whole bunch of fine folks getting promoted, and a whole bunch of old friends have returned to the fold.

WAB seems to be getting off to a pretty good start for the new year

T_igger_cs_30
03 Jan 11,, 01:23
Well done old boy,............well deserved :biggrin:

Bigfella
03 Jan 11,, 01:23
congrats mate!

Tarek Morgen
03 Jan 11,, 01:30
The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.

(if not me, someone else would have posted it)

sappersgt
03 Jan 11,, 01:51
Congratulations! We are in good hands.

zraver
03 Jan 11,, 02:07
Congrats S-2.

S2
03 Jan 11,, 03:01
Thanks gents. I think my first act will be to ban all of you...:banana:

USSWisconsin
03 Jan 11,, 03:18
Congratulations S-2!

I am excited about the future of the WAB with you and Zraver on the staff, I think it will be better than ever and it was fine already.

Shek
03 Jan 11,, 03:40

Lots to learn :rolleyes:. A moderator can't ban another moderator :biggrin:

Congrats!

Officer of Engineers
03 Jan 11,, 03:43
Steve,

I would have at least thought you put up a much of a fight as I did. It took them over 2 years to get me to agree to join the MP program and then, they offerred me the mod ship of the military forums. I realized I was hooked and gave in.

Tronic
03 Jan 11,, 03:54
Congrats Steve!!

Julie
03 Jan 11,, 04:31
Thanks gents. I think my first act will be to ban all of you...:banana:Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Congratulations Steve. :cheers:

Parihaka
03 Jan 11,, 06:30
I knew you were a good choice

Deltacamelately
03 Jan 11,, 08:12
Congratulation Steve and Zraver!!!

Both of you were anyways involved in keeping the forum educated and fine tuned. Now Sir, you have this additional responsibility to grab the hammer, to keep the place civil. Great selection Matt. The forum indeed required some young and fresh blood. ;)

Hope he who isn't is not reading this.:biggrin:

S2
03 Jan 11,, 11:48
Colonel,

"I would have at least thought you put up a much of a fight as I did. It took them over 2 years to get me to agree to join the MP program and then, they offerred me the mod ship of the military forums. I realized I was hooked and gave in."

I deferred two years ago last month. I had my doubts then and still do about my fitness but I deeply value this board's purpose and am happy to help in any capacity. We'll see how matters proceed.

The WAB is a beautiful place in virtual-world and deserves preserving.

03 Jan 11,, 12:49
Congratulations S-2 .

S2
03 Jan 11,, 13:28
Thanks 1979. You've long-proved a valued contributor with your insights to history, specifically W.W. II. Your thoughts are deeply appreciated.:)

Mihais
03 Jan 11,, 13:42
Sir,now you DO have the big guns at your disposal.Congratulations.

The whole stuff happening these days shows how great deeds are always done in secret.:biggrin:

S2
03 Jan 11,, 13:53
"The whole stuff happening these days shows how great deeds are always done in secret.:biggrin:"

Those who know don't speak...;)

Albany Rifles
03 Jan 11,, 15:52
Well, Steve, neither my Mounties nor your Badgers were able to pull of wins thsi bowl season....hope this new "honor" doesn't cause you head to swell too much!

S2
03 Jan 11,, 15:56
"...hope this new "honor" doesn't cause you head to swell too much!"

Hindenburgish already, that would be difficult.;)

Albany Rifles
03 Jan 11,, 16:01
Hindenburgish already, that would be difficult.;)

Oh, the hummanity!

S2
03 Jan 11,, 16:05
Congratulations to you, buck. In addition to your new capacity as mod and M.P. status, I see you're a double-dipping defense professional. Outstanding!:biggrin:

Albany Rifles
03 Jan 11,, 17:27
Congratulations to you, buck. In addition to your new capacity as mod and M.P. status, I see you're a double-dipping defense professional. Outstanding!:biggrin:

Just wanted to make sure it sticks, Steve!

Blademaster
03 Jan 11,, 18:45
Aw just great. Just my luck. Now I gotta be nice to ya, Steve.

BD1
03 Jan 11,, 19:13
sooo.... i can already see your moderatoring options - HE-FRAG,ICM,ILLUM,SMOKE,COPPERHEAD,CHEM. or NUCL.?
but seriously Steve - my congratulations!

bolo121
03 Jan 11,, 19:14
Congrats S-2

BD1
03 Jan 11,, 19:40
i did not see separate threads (yet) for Albany Rifles and Bigrossīs promotions, so i use this space to congratulate these gentlemen as well!

Debbie
11 Jan 11,, 08:22
well...well...well...look what happened. Congrats :)