Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zraver has accepted the responsibility of moderating you lot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zraver has accepted the responsibility of moderating you lot.

Alas, today's alignment of the planets cannot last as Zraver is now a moderator of WAB. The timing is good as both Shek and I have taken a diminished role and a mod with some military background is required to understand just how truly annoying you lot are. Especially one Jarhead GS who is in love with SWSNBN.

It would be an extreme pleasure and a joy to watch as you lot make Zraver earn his stay here.

Z, Julie is waiting for you in the office. If she's wearing leather ... or you're hearing leather, she's your problem.

Congratulations (or my deepest sympathies) Zraver

Comment

Good call. Z will be a great addition to the mod squad.
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

The recent promotion of zraver to the World Affairs Board Staff as Global Moderator - Military Professional Command, is a promotion that has been discussed off-and-on over the years. We have identified in him both the willingness and ability to get the job done, and a bucketload of potential.

Jason's primary responsibility as moderator will be over the Military Affairs & Equipment Discussion category in cooperation with the other Military Professional moderators and administrator, with a secondary responsibility over the International Defense & Geopolitics category, in cooperation with the staff of the Defense Professional Command.

Welcome to the team Z!

Matt
        Last edited by Ironduke; 02 Jan 11,, 23:28.
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Congratulations Zraver
          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
          If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Thanks to all who have offered me this trust, I will do my best for the WAB.

Comment

Congratulations!

by S-2 Good call.
              Z will be a great addition to the mod squad.
              I could'nt have been the only one thinking it...
              Attached Files
              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Congrats, Z! Good to have another Tanker on board showing the rest of them how it's done.
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

welcome aboard ol boy!
                  There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Congrats Z. I will be taking a drink for the fear and trembling.
                    All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful.
                    -Talmud Kohelet Rabbah, 7:16.

Comment

well done Z.
                      sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Congrats Z....and uh...don't touch my leather....cuz you don't want me to be your problem....trust me.

Comment

Comgrats.

Z will bring in some international flavour and news along with his new assignment since I have seen him globetrotting on other fora way away from his shores!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Congratulations Zraver. :cheers:
                            J'ai en marre.

Comment

ah, finally an Armored Moderator! congrats :cheers:
                              If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Working...
                              X