Happy New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!

New Zealand has welcomed the New Year. Australians will be following us soon.

May this New Year brings happiness and prosperity to all.

Last edited by ambidex; 31 Dec 10,, 12:55.

Happy New Year!

Dear Members of WAB,

On behalf of the staff of the WAB, I would like to wish you a Happy New Year's! If you would like to share any of your plans or stories, right here's the place to do it.

Have fun!

Regards, Ironduke
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Thanks, and I hope all here remain safe through the coming year especially those of you serving their Country. My New Year will be quiet 15 years ago a car went over an overpass and landed 500 yards in front of me since then I lost the desire to leave the living room
      Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
      ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Gelukkige Nieuwe Jaar

Happy New Year!

...and Feast of Saint Sylvester!
        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Ahhh...enjoy the transformation of another decade safely, make your resolutions to a kinder and gentler dawn, and conduct yourselves safely with the goal in mind to see the first rays of that new sun tomorrow.

Groove on WAB. Groove on...
          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Happy new year :)

Comment

Happy New Year to all. Hoping we all have good health and fortune in the coming year.

:banana::banana::banana:

Comment

http://blog.kinoma.com/wp-content/up...y-new-year.jpg

Comment

Happy New Year to all, may this year bring happiness.

Comment

Happy New Years to all here at the World Affairs Board!

Comment

A happy new year to one and all at wab. Stay safe and healthy;)

Don't forget to raise a glass to our armed forces wherever they may be.

Comment

Happy New Year to all WAB!!! Beer is the gate keeper!!!

Comment

Happy New Year All
                          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                          If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

guten rutsch und happy new year.

Comment

Only drunken post I make tonight: Happy Freakin' New Year!

Did you know 2011 is a prime number? It definitely beats 2010. 2010 was so round...
                              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                              X