Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Guy With Some MAD Hoops Skillz

Pretty amazing kid-

Little Heroes: Now this kid's got game | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News | Video

Can't believe we let him out of Wisconsin...:madder:
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
    Pretty amazing kid-

Little Heroes: Now this kid's got game | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News | Video

First off, the Christmas Story like narration makes it a fantastic news piece.

What I found most amazing in his dribbling exhibition was his ability to go instantly from little to big dribbles and vice versa. It takes some work to be able to do it with a transition - to do it on a dime is simply incredible. I wonder how well coaches will be able to take advantage of his skills - he can clearly pass the rock and so if you have a second player to prevent double/triple teams, then he will be a force to be reckoned with.
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

The rope-skipping drill was pretty amazing but that was ummm..., just a warmup. Guess he'd put on a half-time exibition at a Badger game so doing it in front of Husky fans was probably old-hat.

"I wonder how well coaches will be able to take advantage of his skills..."

Have him lead practice and get out of the way?
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
        Indeed, because he was pretty good even at the age of 9. I'm guessing he's 12 now.

Comment

Working...
        X