PDA

View Full Version : The ashes

tankie
07 Dec 10,, 23:29
Well cricket is not one of my fav sports , but wheres ferkyfurkensturker when i wanna take the piss ,,well done England :biggrin: hey ozzies :tongue::tongue:

bigross86
07 Dec 10,, 23:44
Well, cricket is not a real sport, but since you're making fun of somebody, it's ok then

tankie
07 Dec 10,, 23:48
Well, cricket is not a real sport, but since you're making fun of somebody, it's ok then

Yea :roflmao:

gunnut
07 Dec 10,, 23:52
Cricket is like baseball, but slower.

sappersgt
07 Dec 10,, 23:58
Cricket is like baseball, but slower.

And better clothes...:hide:

dave lukins
08 Dec 10,, 00:39
England one up in the series. :biggrin: Australian players look a tad unfit and slow. One or two will be dropped in the next match.

T_igger_cs_30
04 Jan 11,, 15:25
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/cricket/article2861947.ece

Whats to say :biggrin:

Parihaka
04 Jan 11,, 23:44
The question is not where furkensturkerer is as he's well known for lurking with intent, but where is that exemplar of all things Masculanus Australiapithocus when it comes to cricket, BigFella?

BoxingManiac
06 Jan 11,, 00:55
I'm over the moon with England giving it to the ozzies. It's Englands time to rule the pitch hopefully!

T_igger_cs_30
06 Jan 11,, 00:58

Yea :roflmao:

Ok settle down you two :cool:

Chunder
07 Jan 11,, 01:19
Im glad we got hammered. If ever there were a bunch of tools on the selection panel & in the team, this would have to be it. Karma.

Shane Warne's "Warnie" segment on prime time TV, all about himself and dissing the poms has been a monumental flop of epic proportions, sort of like his life, and Glenn's 'tip's' for what is an outwardly nice fella, but an absolute prat who can dish it but can't take it, mean jack.

The Sad thing is, the tards don't appreciate a good flogging. Both Alan B & Mark T did. Results certainly didn't rest on the afore mentioned plebs. As much as Adam G was a great player, Healy wasn't that bad either.

It is terrific to see England in form, giving it back to the self appointed tall poppie knockers in Australia :)

T_igger_cs_30
07 Jan 11,, 05:43
3-1 series win...................... next :biggrin:

bigross86
08 Jan 11,, 15:20
Q: What do you call an Aussie with a bottle of champagne?
A: A waiter.

Q: Who on the Australian side spends the most time on the crease?
A: The woman who irons the uniforms.

Q. What is the height of optimism?
A. An English batsman applying sunscreen.

T_igger_cs_30
08 Jan 11,, 15:31
Q: What do you call an Aussie with a bottle of champagne?
A: A waiter.
:roflmao:

Q: Who on the Australian side spends the most time on the crease?
A: The woman who irons the uniforms.
:roflmao:

Q. What is the height of optimism?
A. An English batsman applying sunscreen.
And they needed it this tour..........:tongue:

And from the Rugby field also .......RESPECT:tongue:
23433..........:biggrin:

Yusuf
08 Jan 11,, 15:41
Always been a Aussie fan all my life but was not supporting them this time around. They needed this and I glad they got it. England up to the second slot in rankings. Oz to fifth. They have a lot to catch up now.

Vinod2070
08 Jan 11,, 16:03
Always been a Aussie fan all my life but was not supporting them this time around. They needed this and I glad they got it. England up to the second slot in rankings. Oz to fifth. They have a lot to catch up now.

Right. I used to always support Australia in Ashes till about 7-8 years back.

Then we started beating England regularly and Ponting and company's behavior (chin music comments et al) and India's rivalry with them ensured the support changed sides.