The Adventures of Flat Evan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Adventures of Flat Evan!

as some of you might know, the work in my organization takes me to quite a few places around the globe.

well, we have a tradition here of a "flat evan": a laminated picture of a co-worker's 10-year old cousin, whom drew it so he could travel the world with her-- even if he wasn't physically present. now any time one of us goes on travel internationally, we take Flat Evan with us.

here's a few of my pictures with flat evan. i'll post some of his afghanistan pictures (not taken by me) next.

first pic: at the Taj Mahal, Agra, India
    second: at the Dubai Hilton, Dubai
    third: Alchi Monastery, Kashmir, India
    fourth: at waterfront in Dubai
    fifth: Alchi Monastery again
    Attached Files
    Last edited by astralis; 05 Dec 10,, 06:43.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

that is just plain awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
      that is just plain awesome
      indeed it is, and some more adventures-- Flat Evan in Afghanistan. i didn't take these pix, though.

1. flat evan with the ANP
      2. flat evan hanging with the avg afghani
      3. "
      4. with a certain Col. Lindsay Graham, whom acts as a Senator now and then
      Attached Files
      Last edited by astralis; 11 Dec 10,, 16:38.
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Hurray for Flat Evan, sounds like a lot of fun.
        sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
        If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Working...
        X