Freed bomber to sue UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freed bomber to sue UK

AND HERE'S ME THINKING HE ONLY HAD WEEKS TO LIVE , AND SINCE WHEN HAS CANCER BEEN CONQUERED ,THEY KNEW WHO THE BOMBERS WERE/ ARE , BASTARDS:maddest:

THE family of freed Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset al-Megrahi is set to sue Britain for false imprisonment, Colonel Gaddafi said last night.

The Libyan dictator said the case against the 58-year-old had "been fabricated and created by" former PM Margaret Thatcher and ex-US President Ronald Reagan.

He even suggested CIA agents had been behind the 1988 atrocity that left 270 people dead.

Scottish authorities last year released cancer sufferer al-Megrahi on compassionate grounds.

But in a video link to the London School of Economics Col Gaddafi said once al-Megrahi was dead his family may sue the UK for not looking after his health. He added: "He was deliberately neglected in prison."

Last night Scottish Conservative justice spokesman John Lamont said: "This is an extraordinary statement bearing in mind that the Lockerbie bomber himself decided to drop his appeal.

i wonder if the dumbarse scottish judge in the case is happy now over his "compassion" and "mercy". mercy to the guilty is often cruelty towards the innocent!
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
      i wonder if the dumbarse scottish judge in the case is happy now over his "compassion" and "mercy". mercy to the guilty is often cruelty towards the innocent!
      Spot on .

Comment

Working...
      X