So What are Your Thanksgiving plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What are Your Thanksgiving plans?

So what are you and yours doing for Thanksgiving?

The AR Clan is staying tight at home. Gonna rake some leaves, split some wood, watch my Patriots trash the Lions and generally recharge a bit. Its also the first time in 10 years I don't have to fly somewhere on the Monday after Thanksgiving!:banana:

So, Happy Thanksgiving to all Wabbers!:cheers:
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

The misses and I are hosting our first Thanksgiving. Have an 18 pound turkey we will be brining overnight, Stuffing, Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Regular Green Beans, Corn, Rolls, Etc. Not to mention, red wine, white wine, and beer. Apple Pie, Pumpkin Cheesecake.

Plan on cooking, eating, cleaning up, falling asleep watching football, eating again, watching more football, eating again, and going to sleep.

And I Do have to fly to St. Louis on the monday after Thanksgiving. Boo....
    "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

sleep, eat, play with my Daughter, more sleep, about 300 hours worked in the last 3 weeks - these employers have earned the right to figure it out or have it broken.... more sleep last night. We'll be going to a Thanksgiving diner at Gramma's house and then leaving early so my Daughter can visit her Mother and have another at her Aunt's house.
      Last edited by USSWisconsin; 26 Nov 10,, 01:19.
      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

I'll be doing my part, helping stamp out the great turkey infestation! If we dont eat all these turkeys we'll be overrun. Imagine the chaos!

Then I'm going over to the church to help. I'll spend the rest of the day there. Something I do every year.
        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Not much Thanksgiving here, but I'll be spending a couple hours at Uni watching a movie, then I'll be going to a meeting with some left-wingers (My friends is going to hear what they're gonna say, I'm going to yell at the left wingers ;) ). After that we're going out to the pub, and I'll do my best to see Turkeys where there are none, and then eat them.
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

BR. Stay away from those "TOFU' turkeys. Those things are nasty.

I had loose plans on scouting an open restaurant near my elk hunt area, but the hunting Gods smiled upon me and I am already home and the elk is hanging in the garage. I need to make some room in my freezer. A lot of room by the looks of things. In the mean time it looks like turkey dinner and a movie with the family. Got to get to the store today before everything is gone. Happy Thanksgiving WAB.
            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
            X