PDA

View Full Version : Smilies a few more options?

USSWisconsin
21 Nov 10,, 17:18
At work we have an IM system we use all the time, it has a large library of smilies, when posting on the WAB I miss this diversity, while 100's of smilies is overkill, a few more options would be much appreciated.

A few I'd like to see:

the thumbs up
the D'OH
Biff (smacking his own head)
unsure
sick
soap box
applause
crazy

just a suggestion/wish, I appreciate what we have and thank you for it.

bigross86
21 Nov 10,, 18:36
We already have a Biff one. Two of 'em, as a matter of fact! :madder: :smack:

USSWisconsin
21 Nov 10,, 18:39
:smack:oops 120 hrs a week for 3 weeks, and another emergency last night 23 hrs strait - oh well boo hoo, nobody cares

Julie
27 Nov 10,, 02:10
:smack:oops 120 hrs a week for 3 weeks, and another emergency last night 23 hrs strait - oh well boo hoo, nobody caresWe're lucky to have our new smilies...so....go to bed. :mad:
:biggrin:

USSWisconsin
27 Nov 10,, 19:27
We're lucky to have our new smilies...so....go to bed. :mad:
:biggrin:

Julie,
I appreciate the new smilies we have, thank you, I am very happy with the WAB as it is, thanks again.

YellowFever
27 Nov 10,, 20:37
Any chance to add Celine Dion smilies?

It would make my job so much easier....

bigross86
27 Nov 10,, 20:51
Dude, you've got to learn when to quit...

YellowFever
27 Nov 10,, 22:51
Yeah, but Mrs. Yellowfever says I quit too fast so....

bigross86
27 Nov 10,, 23:19
Hell, who am I to argue with Mrs. YellowBelly?

Officer of Engineers
28 Nov 10,, 00:49
Any chance to add Celine Dion smilies?

It would make my job so much easier....I think I will use my hockey sticks. The ban button is way too easy.

dave lukins
28 Nov 10,, 01:08
I think I will use my hockey sticks. The ban button is way too easy.

May I suggest a small fatwa Colonel, or perhaps an animals head in his bed.:whome:

Officer of Engineers
28 Nov 10,, 07:27
Yellowbelly is ethnicly Korean. He would cook the animal's head ... and won't invite any of us to try his recipies.

bigross86
28 Nov 10,, 07:53
Yellowbelly seems to me to be the kind of dude who will go on a safari drive, deliberately get out of his car and poke the lion or tiger to get a reaction. He doesn't quite understand that these actions have reactions, sometimes in great disproportion to the original actions

Officer of Engineers
28 Nov 10,, 07:57
Like you and your women ... *** shudder ***

YellowFever
28 Nov 10,, 09:13
Yellowbelly seems to me to be the kind of dude who will go on a safari drive, deliberately get out of his car and poke the lion or tiger to get a reaction. He doesn't quite understand that these actions have reactions, sometimes in great disproportion to the original actions

hehe...
My plan worked. :biggrin:

bigross86
28 Nov 10,, 09:34

Like you and your men, err, women, err, somethings from Chez Mado... *** shudder ***

bigross86
28 Nov 10,, 09:35
hehe...
My plan worked. :biggrin:

Don't worry, yours shall come. At some point the Colonel will realize that you squeal louder than I do and go back to his favorite chew toy. I'm just there for variety's sake

Officer of Engineers
28 Nov 10,, 09:47
hehe...
My plan worked. :biggrin:No, I'm still planning to beat you with my hockey sticks.

Like you and your men, err, women, err, somethings from Chez Mado... *** shudder ***I did not go up to them. You, however, not only gone up face to face but flirted!

YellowFever
28 Nov 10,, 09:55
What?

What did I do, Colonel?

I was just minding my own business here and straightening out my halo... :biggrin:

Officer of Engineers
28 Nov 10,, 09:56
What?

What did I do, Colonel?

I was just minding my own business here and straightening out my halo... :biggrin:Asking for SWSNBN smilies.

YellowFever
28 Nov 10,, 09:56
Don't worry, yours shall come. At some point the Colonel will realize that you squeal louder than I do and go back to his favorite chew toy. I'm just there for variety's sake

No way, Benny!

I'm not young enough and I do not look like a drag queen! :mad:

There is a reason why he chose you. :biggrin:

YellowFever
28 Nov 10,, 09:57
Asking for SWSNBN smilies.

Cool!

Ok, I'll get some..hold on, Colonel!

Officer of Engineers
28 Nov 10,, 09:59
Cool!

Ok, I'll get some..hold on, Colonel!*** tapping the ice with my sticks ***

bigross86
28 Nov 10,, 21:57
What?

What did I do, Colonel?

I was just minding my own business here and straightening out my halo... :biggrin:

Yeah, that's not working out for you too well, either. You're more crooked than a hillbilly's front tooth