Disgruntled or just dumb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgruntled or just dumb?

I guess this is new to the value meal menu. I wonder what motivated the employee that put this one up?

"So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Think I will pass on this one, bet it tastes like sh!t.
    "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations".- Motto of the Gun Crew who have just done something incredibly stupid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shek View Post
      I guess this is new to the value meal menu. I wonder what motivated the employee that put this one up?

Our education system.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtyEngineer View Post
        Think I will pass on this one, bet it tastes like sh!t.
        Not if it's prepared correctly.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Why did they put a recreational area so close to a sewage outlet? Wait, Ive gone off topic...

Comment

They eat the poo poo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On3etueeGIg&NR=1

McDonalds isn't satisfied with serving just the poo poo; they wrap the Anus and serve it
            Last edited by USSWisconsin; 21 Oct 10,, 08:27.
            sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
            If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
              They eat the poo poo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On3etueeGIg&NR=1

McDonalds isn't satisfied with serving just the poo poo; they wrap the Anus and serve it
              100% beef means they use the whole cow.

A few years ago my co workers and I went to a Teriyaki place for lunch. They all ordered the chicken but I ordered the pork. They all received what looked like chicken but my plate had brightly colored but well cooked meat. Pink like lipstick. I sat there and thought out loud, "What part of the pig does the pink meat come from?"
              Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Shek View Post

This guy has a bright future as a food critic.
                Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

I remember being at a fast food place many years ago, and watching them put away some boxes marked "whole hog patties"
                  sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                  If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Working...
                  X