PDA

View Full Version : New moderator

Parihaka
14 Oct 10,, 23:35
It's with great pleasure I announce the first stage of the true new world order with the appointment of Tarek Morgen as moderator. After various threats by me including banishment to the gulag if he refused he has gracefully accepted the position, giving him full access to the cheetos pool, the single malt cupboard and of course the butter cookie lounge located in the Lubyanka Wing.
Welcome to the Commissariat comrade!

highsea
14 Oct 10,, 23:51
let the ass-kissing commence.

Officer of Engineers
15 Oct 10,, 00:18
Ass kissing. This guy dated a vampire. Nothing short of blood sacrafice would do. Hey YELLAR!

BD1
15 Oct 10,, 00:33
excellent choice

Oh and Tarek....

http://www.gundlachphoto.narod.ru/images/038.jpg

:banana:

highsea
15 Oct 10,, 00:41
...Hey YELLAR!No frenching YF, you remember what happened last time.....:roflmao:

YellowFever
15 Oct 10,, 01:31
Tarek, my friend, despite what the Colonel and highsea says, you know I will not stoop to ass kissing anyone, especially someone as fine and as handsome as you.

I know for a fact that, you, being a very smart man and a fine citizen of the world to boot , knows that polishing apples will only cause resentment amongst us lowly peasants, so I'll just say, "congratulations".

Dang, the powers that be finally got it right....for once. :biggrin:

YellowFever
15 Oct 10,, 01:40
Damn, I just realized this means spending more time on the net looking for vampire chicks pics.

Like looking for Celine pics and sheep pics weren't hard enough! :maddest:

Julie
15 Oct 10,, 01:44
Excellent choice. Congratulations Tarek. :cool:

Tarek Morgen
15 Oct 10,, 01:56
Thanks, I'll try not to be too much of a let down...btw: would it be considered abuse of mod-powers if use Yellow as a guinea-pig for all those new shiny buttons?

Parihaka
15 Oct 10,, 02:00
Thanks, I'll try not to be too much of a let down...btw: would it be considered abuse of mod-powers if use Yellow as a guinea-pig for all those new shiny buttons?

Nah, go for gold, that's what he's for....

YellowFever
15 Oct 10,, 02:43
Be my guest, Tarek.

Do whatever you want to me.

Just don't strip me nekkid and send me back to the bookcase.

I heard only weirdos hang around there! :eek:

bigross86
15 Oct 10,, 02:54
Congrats, Tarek! Well done! Green suits you.

Shek
15 Oct 10,, 03:19
Tarek,
A big congrats, even if it does seem like a conspiracy against us Americans with the Kiwi's selection . . .

S2
15 Oct 10,, 03:57
What a pleasant and wonderful surprise! Excellent.

My compliments to the administrator and unknown powers-that-be for this superb choice. I love the globalization of moderation that's occurred here of late.

Julie
15 Oct 10,, 04:21
Thanks, I'll try not to be too much of a let down...btw: would it be considered abuse of mod-powers if use Yellow as a guinea-pig for all those new shiny buttons?He is a perfect specimen for that, and good luck !!

Parihaka
15 Oct 10,, 04:33
Tarek,
A big congrats, even if it does seem like a conspiracy against us Americans with the Kiwi's selection . . .....

Edit: Dammit, why can't I post pictures:maddest:

YellowFever
15 Oct 10,, 05:14

Edit: Dammit, why can't I post pictures:maddest:

Hmm..maybe a .tif file can't be loaded? :confused:

Edit: Must be the .tif extension. The picture you tried to post had a transparent background.

Parihaka
15 Oct 10,, 05:44
Hmm..maybe a .tif file can't be loaded? :confused:

Edit: Must be the .tif extension. The picture you tried to post had a transparent background.

That must be it, we used to be able to handle transparencies, I need to investigate the board settings some more....

Julie
15 Oct 10,, 07:01
That must be it, we used to be able to handle transparencies, I need to investigate the board settings some more....Oooh...[raising my hand]......can I get a complete makeover with my account, cuz I'm still missing parts??? :redface:

YellowFever
15 Oct 10,, 08:49
Oooh...[raising my hand]......can I get a complete makeover with my account, cuz I'm still missing parts??? :redface:

Just so the parts you have are properly working and cute, you got no complaints from me. ;)

BTW, what's the rule with regards to getting fresh with the only female mod?

bigross86
15 Oct 10,, 10:20
It means that second chance you're talking about in your sig line might have run it's course...

Deltacamelately
15 Oct 10,, 13:00
Tarek Morgan,

Congratulations!!!
Its interesting to see, how cannibalism knows no borders and chewing men/women alive is getting in vogue.

tankie
15 Oct 10,, 13:44
Good choice , congrats tarek

Albany Rifles
15 Oct 10,, 17:20
Hey, Congrats!

And beware the crank phone calls you will now get from the Mods Emeritus....

USSWisconsin
15 Oct 10,, 17:28
Congratulations Tarek Morgan!

Mihais
15 Oct 10,, 17:38

My compliments to the administrator and unknown powers-that-be for this superb choice. I love the globalization of moderation that's occurred here of late.

Another step in the decline of the American Empire.:biggrin:

Good luck Tarek.About vampires,don't forget ,dude ,that I'm from Transsylvania.A bit of leniency to me is compulsory:biggrin:

Blue
15 Oct 10,, 17:43
What are we going to do now that you have taken over the world Brain? (narf! Poit!)

http://media3.picsearch.com/is?mwu7BqsQoPKL5LBbsLUWzz20FDxeL89E-nrGRubT5j0

Officer of Engineers
15 Oct 10,, 18:02
Still have to clean the toilets. Plunger and mop is over there, Tarek

Tarek Morgen
15 Oct 10,, 18:04
Good luck Tarek.About vampires,don't forget ,dude ,that I'm from Transsylvania.A bit of leniency to me is compulsory

I have to let you know that ever since that story I have kept a small spray bottle filled with holy water near me.

What are we going to do now that you have taken over the world Brain? (narf! Poit!)

Well the whole world is not really mine yet, though I did consider using this new positition to launch an Invasion of some French Boards..but I guess that would not really suit the role of a mod.

Tarek Morgen
15 Oct 10,, 18:07
Still have to clean the toilets. Plunger and mop is over there, Tarek

so that's why nobody else wanted this job..ah well I better see to it that I live up to the stereotype of Germans being good at cleaning and keeping everything in order.

Julie
15 Oct 10,, 18:39
so that's why nobody else wanted this job..ah well I better see to it that I live up to the stereotype of Germans being good at cleaning and keeping everything in order.You'll do just fine. And, uh...if you happen to come across a leather bustier in one of those rooms (which I can not get into right now :mad:), .... do not touch it, it's mine. :redface:

astralis
15 Oct 10,, 19:23
tarek,

Well the whole world is not really mine yet, though I did consider using this new positition to launch an Invasion of some French Boards..but I guess that would not really suit the role of a mod.

every mod does that for sh*ts and giggles. the real kicker is the russian broa- i mean, boards.

Parihaka
15 Oct 10,, 22:27
You'll do just fine. And, uh...if you happen to come across a leather bustier in one of those rooms (which I can not get into right now :mad:), .... do not touch it, it's mine. :redface:
It's all right it's just where you left it, though Astralis went red in the face when I saw him lurking by it the other day.....

Julie
15 Oct 10,, 23:22
It's all right it's just where you left it, though Astralis went red in the face when I saw him lurking by it the other day.....Oh Gawd....please watch him....remember the time OoE came in drunk and attempted to wear it...:eek:..it's never fit right since. :mad:

bigross86
15 Oct 10,, 23:49
See, Yellowbelly, this is why they're Mods and Admin and we're just regular peons. They've just taken this thread to a whole 'nother level that you and me just can get to.

Kudos!

Parihaka
16 Oct 10,, 00:55
Oh Gawd....please watch him....remember the time OoE came in drunk and attempted to wear it...:eek:..it's never fit right since. :mad:

That day we found him swinging from the chandelier in the Spasskaya tower singing "The Power of Love"? How could I forget :shudders:

Julie
16 Oct 10,, 01:00
That day we found him swinging from the chandelier in the Spasskaya tower singing "The Power of Love"? How could I forget :shudders:.....I remember...:eek:....ooooh...the horror....:shivers:

Parihaka
16 Oct 10,, 01:04
.....I remember...:eek:....ooooh...the horror....:shivers:
Anyway my dear lady, let's just say I'm keeping an eye on it and look forward to you and it being reunited.:banana:

Officer of Engineers
16 Oct 10,, 03:10
That day we found him swinging from the chandelier in the Spasskaya tower singing "The Power of Love"? How could I forget :shudders:.....I remember...:eek:....ooooh...the horror....:shivers:You're just jealous I was prettier than you are.

USSWisconsin
16 Oct 10,, 05:48
:eek::exit:

YellowFever
16 Oct 10,, 07:42
See, Yellowbelly, this is why they're Mods and Admin and we're just regular peons. They've just taken this thread to a whole 'nother level that you and me just can get to.

Oh, God, don't encourage them.

Besaides, the way the thread started, it couldn't have possibly gotten worse...only one way it could have gone.

bigross86
16 Oct 10,, 10:13
Nope, gotta be honest, even with how this thread started, wasn't expecting the Colonel to admit to being prettier in a leather bustier than some others by the end of it...

YellowFever
16 Oct 10,, 18:36
But I thought that was a given....

He must've picked up a thing or two on his...uhhh...forays into Montreal.

ArmchairGeneral
16 Oct 10,, 19:20
Excellent. Congrats, Tarek.

Julie
16 Oct 10,, 19:27
You're just jealous I was prettier than you are.mwaahahaha....sir, I only recall YOU thinking you were rather pretty. :tongue:

Parihaka
16 Oct 10,, 22:43
mwaahahaha....sir, I only recall YOU thinking you were rather pretty. :tongue:

It was the fact that the bustier was the ONLY thing he was wearing that burnt it on my retina....

dave lukins
16 Oct 10,, 23:04

Could'nt agree more......Well done and Congratulations to Tarek;)

Debbie
18 Oct 10,, 06:42

Well said as always. Congrats Tarek!

zraver
19 Oct 10,, 05:43
congrats

sappersgt
19 Oct 10,, 08:06
Well done and good luck!:biggrin:

Dreadnought
19 Oct 10,, 21:54
Congrads Tarek!

Southie
10 Nov 10,, 00:45
Congrats Tarek! They couldn't have picked a better person for the job!!! :cheers: :hug: