I think somone died in my building.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think somone died in my building.

Sooo, there is a god awful smell coming out of one of the apartments on the lower level of my building. The smell reminds me of a dead cat that has been sitting in the sun by the side of the road for a week.

Since we can't have pets here and that the police where here all day yesterday I think someone died and that no one noticed for awhile.

God I hope that never happens in one of my investment properties, what an expensive mess to get cleaned.......
    Originally posted by GVChamp
    College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Eeewwww:exit:

And how sad to have no one miss you before they smell you in the hall
    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

What's worse is that the halls are external so it would take longer for the smell to become as odorous as it is.

I agree though, how sad.

I hope I don't die alone like that.
      Originally posted by GVChamp
      College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

And keep in mind that the entire time your ingesting particles that originated from a dead person.

Tasty
        :wakeup:
        The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Uh...And you would know what a dead cat that has been sitting in the sun by the side of the road for a week smells like?

And here I just go "yuk" and drive away......

Comment

Originally posted by Expat Canuck View Post
            I hope I don't die alone like that.
            I don't mind dying alone, I just hope I have the good sense to realize when I have no future plans and activities and just wander off into the mountains somewhere.
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

For some weird reason, I hope I die in the most spectacular and public way.

I dunno, maybe jump out of a plane and my parachute doesn't open and I splat on the presidential limo, or something like that.

Hell, you only do it once....might as well make it awesome.

Comment

I wanna die peacefully in my sleep, just like my grandpa, not yelling and screaming like the other 3 people in the car he was driving.
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                  i wanna die peacefully in my sleep, just like my grandpa, not yelling and screaming like the other 3 people in the car he was driving.
                  <groan>

;)
                  Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                  (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Working...
                  X