X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist makeovers

I like the last makeover the best.

http://chrenkoff.blogspot.com/2005/0...f-america.html
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Originally posted by shek
    Funny how those US military makeovers for terrorists seem to go horribly "wrong"
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

God damn, Abu Ali's vehicle must've burnt for hours.

I doubt you'd even find so much as a thumbnail in that wreck....

Comment

If you haven't already, you should read the comments section from Chrenkoff's blog - pretty funny. Here are the best IMO:

1. Poor Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Looks like Delta tested their new secret weapon on him - the RonJerem-izer. It turns any man into a Hedgehog in a single blast.

2. Extreme Makeover: Jihadi Style!
        Produced by US Military
        Facial by US allies
        Hairstlye by CIA

3. "Security Eye for the Terrorist Guy"

4. I'd have to identify Abu Faraj as being one of two possibilities; he's either a New York City cab driver or one of a newly introduced race of aliens appearing in Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

5. The after photo of al Libi is particularly creepy. Looks like they captured Gonzo from The Muppet Show.
        "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

HOw do they beven know they got Abu Ali? It's bunch of plack stuff in the picture. I don't think they would have valid DNA, since it's all been burnt at like 4000 degrees.

Comment

Is there evidence that terrorists have undergone face changes? Plastic surgery type operations?

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
              HOw do they beven know they got Abu Ali? It's bunch of plack stuff in the picture. I don't think they would have valid DNA, since it's all been burnt at like 4000 degrees.
              I'm not smart on DNA matching, but I know that the technology out there is very good at using degraded samples. I'm sure it was a similar situation with many of the WTC remains. Also, I'm sure they tracked down some of his family for DNA comparisons.

Comment

Ah yes, family connections.
                I should shape-up opn my forensic techinques intelligence. Evan, you suck!

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
                  They knew who was in the vehicle before the missile left the rail. Confirmation from the site wasn't needed nor requested.

Comment

Oh, and that link is some funny sh!t.

Comment

Working...
                    X