I know nobody wants to do this......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know nobody wants to do this......

Alright, alright, I know nobody in their right mind wants to do this and since most of you are smart enough not to take the first step. I guess I have to bite the bullet and say it first.

:banana: :banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNY!!!! :banana: :banana:

I feel terrible for saying it........now I gotta go drink something intoxicating and sleep it off.....
    Last edited by YellowFever; 09 Sep 10,, 00:41.

Well let me second YF : HAPPY NEW YEAR BEN !

wow, two flies with one hit!
    If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

BIRTHDAY, BD, BIRTHDAY!

Not New Year like the other thread.

Are you sure you haven't been wringing wipes into canteen cups and drinking it, like you've mentioned in the MRE thread???
      Last edited by YellowFever; 09 Sep 10,, 00:40.

Comment

Actually by my time, his Birthday isn't until tomorrow....but what the hell....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BG !!! :cheers: :drunk: :hug:

Comment

OMFG, WTF!

Ah, the little ones grow up so quickly, don't they

:banana::TANK: :banana::TANK: :banana::TANK:
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
            Actually by my time, his Birthday isn't until tomorrow....but what the hell....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BG !!! :cheers: :drunk: :hug:

He lives in Israel, Julie.

He should be up in about an hour and if he doesn't see a "happy birthday" thread in his name, he's going to start pouting and whining.

Kids these days... :madder:

Comment

birthday means a year older, and a beginning of a new year. duh...

actually itīs a compliment to grossies character, most people who share birthday with Christas etc. are bitter little men because they always got only one giftfor both days at childhood
              If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Happy B/Day

Happy B/Day Ben , aka Bi, gross :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Comment

Happy Birthday (by now)!:banana:
                  Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                  (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Happy Birthday, have fun but don't do anything you would regret later or could be proven in a court.

Comment

All the Best to you. Have a great day:cheers:

Comment

Many thankx to all for the awesome birthday wishes, and truly double thankx going out to Yellowbelly for biting the bullet. You guys all rock!
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Another one? You just had one. About the same time last year.

Comment

bigross86 Reply

Ben,

Happy birthday to a fellow Virgo. The planets and stars confirm your grooviness.

That, btw, is a good thing...
                            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Happy birthday there bud!

Comment

Working...
                              X