PDA

View Full Version : I know nobody wants to do this......

YellowFever
08 Sep 10,, 22:45
Alright, alright, I know nobody in their right mind wants to do this and since most of you are smart enough not to take the first step. I guess I have to bite the bullet and say it first. :mad:

:banana: :banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNY!!!! :banana: :banana:

I feel terrible for saying it........now I gotta go drink something intoxicating and sleep it off.....

BD1
08 Sep 10,, 23:00
Well let me second YF : HAPPY NEW YEAR BEN !

wow, two flies with one hit!

YellowFever
08 Sep 10,, 23:26
BIRTHDAY, BD, BIRTHDAY!

Not New Year like the other thread.

Are you sure you haven't been wringing wipes into canteen cups and drinking it, like you've mentioned in the MRE thread??? :biggrin:

Julie
09 Sep 10,, 02:46
Actually by my time, his Birthday isn't until tomorrow....but what the hell....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BG !!! :cheers: :drunk: :hug:

Parihaka
09 Sep 10,, 03:05
OMFG, WTF!

Ah, the little ones grow up so quickly, don't they

:banana::TANK: :banana::TANK: :banana::TANK:

YellowFever
09 Sep 10,, 04:31
Actually by my time, his Birthday isn't until tomorrow....but what the hell....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BG !!! :cheers: :drunk: :hug:

He lives in Israel, Julie.

He should be up in about an hour and if he doesn't see a "happy birthday" thread in his name, he's going to start pouting and whining.

Kids these days... :madder:

BD1
09 Sep 10,, 06:50
birthday means a year older, and a beginning of a new year. duh...

actually itīs a compliment to grossies character, most people who share birthday with Christas etc. are bitter little men because they always got only one giftfor both days at childhood:tongue:

tankie
09 Sep 10,, 10:45
Happy B/Day Ben , aka Bi, gross :cheers::cheers::cheers:

sappersgt
09 Sep 10,, 16:22
Happy Birthday (by now)!:banana:

Tarek Morgen
09 Sep 10,, 16:43
Happy Birthday, have fun but don't do anything you would regret later or could be proven in a court.

dave lukins
09 Sep 10,, 16:55
All the Best to you. Have a great day:cheers:

bigross86
09 Sep 10,, 22:46
Many thankx to all for the awesome birthday wishes, and truly double thankx going out to Yellowbelly for biting the bullet. You guys all rock!

Officer of Engineers
10 Sep 10,, 01:37
Another one? You just had one. About the same time last year.

S2
10 Sep 10,, 03:01
Ben,

Happy birthday to a fellow Virgo. The planets and stars confirm your grooviness.

That, btw, is a good thing...:biggrin:

texasjohn
10 Sep 10,, 22:20
Happy birthday there bud!

YellowFever
10 Sep 10,, 22:26
Texasjohn, a founding member of the " A day late" club has spoken. :smack:

:::waiting for southie to wish Benny a happy birthday:::: :wakeup:

USSWisconsin
10 Sep 10,, 23:09
Happy Birthday! (sorry for being a day late - please take another happy day from stock)

YellowFever
10 Sep 10,, 23:25
Sigh....

:smack: <~~~ reserved for southie when she says "happy birthday"

:smack: <~~~reserved for shamus when he drops by to wish Benny a happy birthday

:smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: <~~~ reserved for everyone else who comes in late to wish Benny a happy birthday. Just copy/paste one and put it in your post.

crooks
11 Sep 10,, 00:13
:smack::smack::smack::smack:

The smacks are really theraputic :banana: (I love the dancin banana). Belated happy birthday Ben (nice name...), hope you had a great one!

Gun Grape
11 Sep 10,, 01:23
I really need to start checking the WAB more often.

Then again it was a thread started by Yeller. I would have ignored it anyway.

Wow I remember young Ben, thinking of joining the IDF.

Happy Belated Birthday

Julie
11 Sep 10,, 03:02
I want to know Yello, what the difference is in being a day late, as compared to being a day early? :hmmm:

Debbie
11 Sep 10,, 04:51
Happy Birthday Biggie

YellowFever
11 Sep 10,, 06:27
I want to know Yello, what the difference is in being a day late, as compared to being a day early? :hmmm:

What are you talkin' about?? :maddest:

I planned this thread so Benny will see it first thing in the morning when he got up and turned on his computer.

Not my fault he lives about ten hours earlier than us... :whome:

Julie
11 Sep 10,, 06:42
What are you talkin' about?? :maddest:

I planned this thread so Benny will see it first thing in the morning when he got up and turned on his computer.

Not my fault he lives about ten hours earlier than us... :whome:He did see it, post #12.....Benny's groovy, we rock, and all that....geez Yello, get with it, party's over. :hammer:

YellowFever
11 Sep 10,, 07:48
He did see it, post #12.....Benny's groovy, we rock, and all that....geez Yello, get with it, party's over. :hammer:

:bana: :bana: :bana: :blush:

:exit:

tankie
05 Oct 10,, 12:47
Happy birthday to Dreads, the oldest ironclad afloat :drunk::cheers::drunk:

YellowFever
05 Oct 10,, 17:18
:eek: tankie!!! :eek:

tankie
05 Oct 10,, 17:28
Sometimes yella ya hast to say wot ya meannnns , hey Dreads :cheers:

YellowFever
05 Oct 10,, 18:09
Nevermind, tankie.

I just felt like yelling, "tankie!!!!"

tankie
05 Oct 10,, 19:12
Nevermind, tankie.

I just felt like yelling, "tankie!!!!"

pftttttttt just join the que of many other (females) who have done the same while being in heavennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn , errrrr ,, you are female aintchya ,,,, :whome::tongue: :biggrin:

YellowFever
05 Oct 10,, 19:24
pftttttttt just join the que of many other (females) who have done the same while being in heavennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn , errrrr ,, you are female aintchya ,,,, :whome::tongue: :biggrin:

C'mon tankie, I know that in your state of mind, you confuse things and you wish against wish it is otherwise but I am a male.

Unlike our lovely Julie who was nice enough to create a nice shiny new thread to wish Dreadnaught a nice birthday...and you're slapping her face by wishing him a happy birthday in a totally different thread.

Resurrecting this thread is not bringing up warm and fuzzy feelings for me, ya know! :maddest:

tankie
05 Oct 10,, 19:41
Hmmmmmmmmm well i never saw it . :blush:

YellowFever
05 Oct 10,, 20:04
Hmmmmmmmmm well i never saw it . :blush:

Ah, hell, just as well.

Benny doesn't deserve his own birthday thread.

We can turn this into crook's birthday thread, which is tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CROOKS!!!!

citanon
05 Oct 10,, 20:44
A belated happy birthday! Here's a present I'm sure you will appreciate.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/images/happy-birthday-edward-cullen.jpg

Julie
06 Oct 10,, 03:05
Hmmmmmmmmm well i never saw it . :blush:http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/world-affairs-board-pub/56676-happy-birthday-dreadnought-2.html#post760579

Dang Tankie.....:biggrin:

tankie
06 Oct 10,, 10:29
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww crap , damned if ya do and castigated by mrs yella , and damned if ya dont ,,,, well anyway , happy birthday to everyone when it comes around :biggrin:

dave lukins
06 Oct 10,, 10:41
I didn't think it possible that the confused could cause more confusion but Tankie has proved the exception:madder::biggrin:

tankie
06 Oct 10,, 10:52
Cheers Dave ,,, advance to contact . :TANK::drunk: