Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday Tarek!

Any pressies from the ex girlfriends?
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
    Any pressies from the ex girlfriends?
    Don't open anything without wearing kevlar !;)

Veels geluk met jeu verjaarsdag!
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Happy Birthday Tarek !

Comment

Happy Birthday, Tarek. part deux...

Ok just because Julie wished him a happy birthday, it doesn't mean we have to close the thread.

Was it locked for a reason I'm not aware of or....?

Regardless, Happy Birthday, Tarek, and stay away from blood-sucking women (hah, good luck finding one of those).

Comment

Happy Day!
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

I know...strange, I sent a reported post about it, but no response yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
              I know...strange, I sent a reported post about it, but no response yet.
              Maybe, Pari really really hates Tarek and opened a thread wishing him a happy birthday and just as Tarek was happy and opened the thread to read all the happy wishes Pari slammed it shut?????

Hhmmmm.......

I wouldn't put it past those strange people from NZ... :))

Comment

Well here's wishing our fine German friend with an affinity for goth-vampires a very happy, bloodless birthday...:)
                "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Happy Birthday, mate!
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Happy Geburtstag.
                    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                      Happy Geburtstag.
                      Gesundheit!
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Thanks for all the well-wishes. I assume the old thread was locked to prevent another retelling of the stories of my infamous ex-girlfriends. And no, I did not give any of them a drunken call, nor did any of them try to "surprise" me (which at least partly has something to do with them not knowing my current whereabouts I presume).

And I don't have an affinity for Goth-Vampires, they do have one for me (or my blood that is).

Comment

High five man.

One day and six years younger than me. ;)
                          Last edited by kato; 16 Aug 10,, 23:09.

Comment

For some reason this got closed, I suspect one of his ex's hacked the site. Anyways, congratulations may now resume
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Well, Happy Birthday Tarek! Hope the day has been a wonderful one!
                              “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                              "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X