• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Immigrants Raped 14-Year-Old Texas Girl at July 4th Party

Police: Illegal Immigrants Raped 14-Year-Old Texas Girl at July 4th Party

Published July 13, 2010

| FoxNews.com

FOXNews.com - Police: Illegal Immigrants Raped 14-Year-Old Texas Girl at July 4th Party

Anael Martinez, left, and Anibal Escobar, right, have been charged with the rape of a 14-year-old Texas girl. The two suspects told Texas police they are illegal immigrants from Honduras.

A pair of illegal immigrants raped a 14-year-old Texas girl at July 4th party in Texas, where the teen was later found sitting naked in a bathtub, police said.

The victim told police that she went to an Independence Day party with her cousin in Horseshoe Bay, Tex., about 40 miles northwest of Austin, where she was left in a room with Anibal Escobar, 19, and Anael Martinez, 22, MyFoxAustin reported.

The two Honduran natives, who told police they are in the U.S. illegally, made advances at the victim and then raped her, she told police. The victim’s cousin discovered her in the bathtub and brought her home.

Escobar and Martinez were arrested early in the morning on July 9 and face felony charges of aggravated sexual assault, MyFoxAustin reported. Local investigators contacted Texas Rangers to assist in their investigation and translate, as none of the witnesses at the party or the suspects spoke English.
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

The illegal immigrants have no idea what the word "illegal" means.

Comment

Obviously, not all illegals behave this way and this can passed off as a couple of criminals that happened to be illegals.

What really bothered me about this article is:

"....Local investigators contacted Texas Rangers to assist in their investigation and translate, as none of the witnesses at the party or the suspects spoke English."

Comment

These are times when Saudi style Sharia laws come to mind.
        sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Cos that's what illegal immigrants do.

They rape people.

And eat babies.

Comment

Unlike real Americans.

Real Americans beat their 6 yr old kid for 8 hours until he goes into seizures and dies.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wor...r-old-son.html

They are both scum. Both deserve whatever prison brings them.

Most illegals are like most legals. Obey the law and stay under the radar.

But there are scum everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ROB View Post
              Cos that's what illegal immigrants do.

They rape people.

And eat babies.
              These two miscreants raped a 14 year old. Texas and Texans don't take kindly to anyone raping a minor, illegal or not, and their sentence will bear proof to that.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                These two miscreants raped a 14 year old. Texas and Texans don't take kindly to anyone raping a minor, illegal or not, and their sentence will bear proof to that.
                And I sure as shit ain't defending them. I am however making a comment on the reporting.

Why emphasize their immigration status in the headline of the article other than to pander to bigotry?

It's the kind of reporting we will look back at in 50 years and cringe at.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                  These two miscreants raped a 14 year old.
                  Which has yet to be proven in the first place, because so far we have nothing but her side. In dubio pro reo.

Originally posted by ROB View Post
                  Why emphasize their immigration status in the headline of the article other than to pander to bigotry?
                  Press over here has a codex, part of which it is not to report a suspect's nationality or ethnicity unless relevant to the case. Or run photos of subjects.
                  Then again Fox News is the all-around equivalent to Germany's Springer press (okay - Fox News is the harmless one in the comparison), which doesn't keep to the above codex either, and is reprimanded for violations of it about 3-4 times per week.

Local investigators contacted Texas Rangers to assist in their investigation and translate

Or in other words, the local sheriff department doesn't have a single Hispanic person, or anyone who even speaks a single second language.

Comment

Kato my friend , your 2nd qoute is by ROB , not Dave , do we still have gremlins in the system ? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
                      Which has yet to be proven in the first place, because so far we have nothing but her side. In dubio pro reo.
                      Indeed. Innocent until proven guilty. Perhaps it would be better to omit all names by the media to protect the innocent on both sides? Once the case is over then only the names of the guilty are reported. Innocent people who have been named prior to a case are sometimes still 'guilty' in the eyes of their community (no smoke without fire).

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                        Kato my friend , your 2nd qoute is by ROB , not Dave , do we still have gremlins in the system ? ;)
                        Don't think it's gremlins, just an honest typing mistake (I've done that myself a few times). Fixed it :)
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

. Innocent people who have been named prior to a case are sometimes still 'guilty' in the eyes of their community (no smoke without fire).
                          I fear you can exchange sometimes with almost always, even more so if it is about an alleged sex scrime

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
                            The victim told police that she went to an Independence Day party with her cousin in Horseshoe Bay, Tex., about 40 miles northwest of Austin, where she was left in a room with Anibal Escobar, 19, and Anael Martinez, 22, MyFoxAustin reported.
                            Hey! I think I'll leave my 14 yr old cousin in a (assume hotel room) with two guys. What a great idea! what could possibly happen?...................... Stupid asses!

Escobar and Martinez were arrested early in the morning on July 9 and face felony charges of aggravated sexual assault, MyFoxAustin reported. Local investigators contacted Texas Rangers to assist in their investigation and translate, as none of the witnesses at the party or the suspects spoke English.
                            Not a surprise, but at least they where celebrating OUR independence day!;)

Comment

The way that the Fox News have reported this has rendered that newspaper forever bias and with an agenda. I cannot trust Fox news anymore. It has become a big joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X