Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacDill Pair

The hell?

Heavily-armed AWOL guy and partner doing exactly what?

A man who tried to enter MacDill Air Force Base with a cache of military gear and weapons Monday night is an active duty member of the military listed absent without leave, a base official said Tuesday. …
    About 5 p.m. Monday, security crews searched the couple’s vehicle and found, among the military-style gear and weapons, a dozen rifle magazines, a few long bags that are used to hold rifles, military clothing, duffel bags and boxes of ammunition, after the vehicle was stopped at the Bayshore Boulevard gate , said Katherine B. Holt, a MacDill spokeswoman.
    The search started after they apparently showed security guards fraudulent identification, Cohen said.
    “There was something not right about them,” he said.
    The man and woman are in their mid-20s. Cohen did not discuss their relationship.
    Anyone want to bet that the guy's got a "Mohammed" in his name? I figure I'm 70/30 for.

-dale

All right:

Mohammad will get you 2:1

Black/gang related gets you 6:1

White trash will get you 12:1.

Betting is open!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

dale,

i'll bet a box of butter cookies he -isn't- Muslim or has Mohammed in his name. so if i win i should have 12 boxes by BR's count, yes? :)
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

"Non-Muslim" doesn't = "white trash". Does it?

Hmm. Get some lefties in here for racial bloodline checks! :)

-dale

Comment

dale,

"Non-Muslim" doesn't = "white trash". Does it?

Hmm. Get some lefties in here for racial bloodline checks!

-dale
          no, but it's the guess i made...and guess what, i'm right.

MacDill Air Force Base incident shocks AWOL soldier's relative - St. Petersburg Times
          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

I honestly have only briefly heard of this on fox this morning, nor have I clicked astralis' link, but I was betting white trash with no other excuse besides stupidity.

Comment

Clicked it, read it, bingo! Stupid white trash!

Comment

Excellent. Much rather have 'em be stupid than dangerous.

-dale

Comment

Go the bogans* Gooo the bogans!!!!

*(white trash, which I proudly count myself one of, well nearly white but totally trash)
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Asty, where am I shipping your butter cookies?
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                      New Zealand
                      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Is your name Asty?

Comment

MacDill AFB has been in the news alot lately. I know there was another incident but I couldn't find anything about it. Crazy people!!!

Army Vet fatally shot when he attacked a off-duty FBI agent with a knife.

Family of man shot at MacDill searching for answers - Bay News 9
                          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                          sigpic

Comment

BR,

hope you haven't bought the butter cookies in bulk just yet

if you haven't, donating cash here would be easier:

Make a Donation

but if you already have, then you can donate cookies to the same place. guys humping 50-100 lbs in the afghan/iraqi summer need butter cookies more than a dude sitting in an air-conditioned cubicle in DC :)

Comment

BR,

Is your name Asty?
                              no worries, i always knew he wanted to be me

Comment

Working...
                              X