Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh man...I'm actually imitating Parihaka...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man...I'm actually imitating Parihaka...!

Oh, man..I neve thought I'd imitate Pari but I'm drunk as I've ever been and I just want to go on record as saying that:

1) Julie is a very dear friend.

2) Ben, no matter how much I bag on the puke, i will always like for what he did for his country and his sense of humor.

3) tankie is a good guy that got dealt some crappy cards lately but still is a person that endures and I admire him for it. (doesn't mean i'm going to stop bagging on him, though :P )

4) Southie is a really nice lady but I can't tell her that.

5) Really thinks TJ is a nice guy but really should stop asking me to go sheep hearding with him.

6) Really needs to go wake my wife up, kiss her and tell her hjow much I love her, and then go to sleep with her firmly in my arms...no matter how much she protests!

Is there any way to make this one a sticky?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

So in order for you to be nice you have to be drunk? Keep drinking YellowBelly!
      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post

6) Really needs to go wake my wife up, kiss her and tell her hjow much I love her, and then go to sleep with her firmly in my arms...no matter how much she protests!
        Oh boy, that is such a bad idea.....
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Speaking from experience, Pari?

Should be interesting to hear from Yellowbelly tomorrow morning
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I think it would be safer to go shag some sheep. :))

Comment

YellowBelly is married? to a human?
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                YellowBelly is married? to a human?
                The way he's been going on I'm surprised he's married to a female!
                “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it seems Yello is FULL of surprises. ;)

Comment

Though one thing remains constant: No matter what his level of sobriety, his spelling still sucks

Comment

On further reflection, I want to delete points 2,3,4 and 6.

You were right, Pari, point 6 was a bad idea. :(

Does someone know a good waterboarder I can hire?

I think I want to experience that right about now....

It might get my mind off this thumping in my head. :(

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                        Speaking from experience, Pari?
                        Some may say so but I couldn't possibly comment

Leibniz

Comment

Hey Yellowbelly! How are you feeling?!

Comment

LMAO....LOL...heh

Comment

On further reflection, I want to delete points 2,3,4 and 6.

You were right, Pari, point 6 was a bad idea. :(

Does someone know a good waterboarder I can hire?

I think I want to experience that right about now....

It might get my mind off this thumping in my head. :(
                              Drink a really big glass of really cold water :)

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                              X