Sarah's growing influence on male voters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah's growing influence on male voters

Sarah Palin breast implant allegations sweep the Web after Belmont Stakes photos examined
    BY Sean Alfano
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Did Sarah Palin get breast implants, or is the story sweeping the Web just chatter from a bunch of *****?

The blogosphere took a break from asking whether the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate will run for the Oval Office in 2012 to ponder Palin's chest.

Her appearance at last weekend's Belmont Stakes sparked the debate, as photos seem to show Palin a tad inflated.

Or as Wonkette delicately put it: "Sarah Palin sure looks like she was trotting out some new work at the horse races."

A Google search Thursday showed almost 93,000 items for "Sarah Palin Breast Implants".

Palin and her husband, Todd, were at Belmont to watch the horse dubbed "First Dude," which was Todd's nickname during the 2008 presidential election.

At Gawker, they speculate on the likelihood of a Palin boob boost:
    Sarah Palin breast implant allegations sweep the Web after Belmont Stakes photos examined

"Now that her maternal bosom is gone, what is causing this new situation? Weight gain? Menstrual bloat? The never-before-seen combination of a padded bra with a flimsy tee?"

Palin has been busy touring the nation endorsing Tea Party candidates running for office in November.

She has not kept the media abreast of any possible changes to her chest.
    Even to my untrained eye I must say that Sarah certainly looks to be swelling with patriotic fever in the second photo.
    Attached Files
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Oh for pete sake.....you can't even tell she has b00bs in the left photo. Any other clothes besides that will make the woman look like she has more.
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Bit far apart to be implants, imo, they look pretty natural - I also would add that I imagine right wing booby is pretty icky anyway.
      Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
      - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

crooks,

I also would add that I imagine right wing booby is pretty icky anyway.
        you'd be surprised. in college, depending on their political affiliation (social conservative, libertarian, etc), you'd either get 1.) aggressive "hate sex" or 2.) crazy half-guilted sex, or 3.) free for all (so to speak).

it was always the left-wing girls whom were all up about feminism and making sure you weren't going to get all "gender hegemonic" or what not.

as a moderate, i was all about bridging the differences, one girl at a time
        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Well , why o why do people have ogle and deride others , its jolly well not cricket, forsooth

ps I,d give her one , IN FACT , SEVERAL ONES

Comment

Common sense will tell you black makes you look smaller, which is the case in the left photo.

The right photo reveals the breasts are REAL, not fake. It further reveals her right breast is a tad larger than her left.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
              Common sense will tell you black makes you look smaller, which is the case in the left photo.

The right photo reveals the breasts are REAL, not fake. It further reveals her right breast is a tad larger than her left.
              Exactly what I noticed.

Man, they really hate women, don't they?

"Oh my god - she has boobies! Run!"

What if she were really stacked? What kind of freakout would result then?

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
                Man, they really hate women, don't they?
                Yes, they do, and why, I don't know.

Originally posted by dalem View Post
                "Oh my god - she has boobies! Run!"

What if she were really stacked? What kind of freakout would result then?

-dale
                If she run for any office, and actually won, she would probably be asked to step down because she was "too sexy" and "distracting" to be successful at her job.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                  Yes, they do, and why, I don't know.
                  Prolonged exposure to Nancy Pelosi, Barbra Boxer, and Hillary Clinton has led most Democrats to believe that looking like Yoda is actually a requirement for a woman to attain political office in this country.

The lashing out at Palin is more confusion than anything else. They're not sure what to make of her, because she doesn't make you want to scrub your eyes out with bleach.
                  "Nature abhors a moron." - H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                    Oh for pete sake.....you can't even tell she has b00bs in the left photo. Any other clothes besides that will make the woman look like she has more.
                    Yep. They look like perfectly normal b00bs to me.
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post

ps I,d give her one , IN FACT , SEVERAL ONES
                      Bring ya wheelchair + several packed lunches and get in line.
                      Mind out some enterprising soul(s) doesn't let your tires down. :P

Cheers.
                      Last edited by captain; 12 Jun 10,, 15:00.

Comment

Originally posted by captain View Post
                        Bring ya wheelchair + several packed lunches and get in line.
                        Mind out some enterprising soul(s) doesn't let your tires down. :P

Cheers.
                        Like ferky and yella and bi,gross and Lukins and knaur and crooks and and :)) anyways im gettin a new one soon , an electric one with go faster stripes on it a GTI model , and Hingerlanddddddddddddddddddd flags as well .

Comment

Who, me?

(Is there in innocent angel smiley face?)
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                            Who, me?

(Is there in innocent angel smiley face?)
                            Yup , take a foto of southie ;)

Comment

Dude, you've got a little brown smudge right on the tip of your nose, right on the end over there...
                              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                              X